Big Salmon Lake Right around the riverbend
<div style="padding:25px; font:10px/1.75 Georgia;"><FONT COLOR="#daa520">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#daa52e">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba53b">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba549">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba456">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba464"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca371">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca37f">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca38d">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda29a">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda2a8">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1b5">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1c3">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0d0">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">,</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT></FONT>
298 Posts
Ooc — Fang

Having been doing his best to stay close to the borders of his new pack, the hybrid was some distance away when the call rang out. The note of urgency not lost on him he burst into a quick run towards the call. He had no idea what to expect when the cry came from an area he had never set foot on, Was his priestess in trouble?

He covered the land quickly, arriving at a body of water in time to see the ebony clad female worrying at a lump of white fur. Though he couldn't make details out at first his mind raced with the possibilities of what it could be. Finally arriving in speaking distance he stopped his run, golden eyes looking at the white soggy lump Meldresi was playing with only to realize it was some poor fool, having apparently drowned. Panting from the exertion he trotted straight to his alpha, a reassuring nudge offered to her shoulder as he checked for any signs of injury, though it seemed she was intact. Turning his attention to the white lump, the familiar features of Keith were present as he expunged the water from his lungs. Having no idea what was actually happening here, other than his alpha trying to save the young males life he spoke. What happened to him? Hiding his concern for the youth as best he could, despite their familiarity he felt no need to show concern if he found out the white beast had attacked first and just simply fell in and began drowning. But then, why would she be trying to save him..

Speech

thoughts

Messages In This Thread
Right around the riverbend - by Meldresi - September 08, 2014, 09:14 PM
RE: Right around the riverbend - by Bane - September 08, 2014, 10:23 PM
RE: Right around the riverbend - by Meldresi - September 11, 2014, 06:12 PM
RE: Right around the riverbend - by Bane - September 11, 2014, 06:55 PM
RE: Right around the riverbend - by Fang - September 11, 2014, 08:51 PM
RE: Right around the riverbend - by Meldresi - September 15, 2014, 09:35 PM
RE: Right around the riverbend - by Bane - September 17, 2014, 10:58 AM
RE: Right around the riverbend - by Meldresi - September 19, 2014, 02:54 PM
RE: Right around the riverbend - by Bane - September 21, 2014, 10:29 PM