fall hues
Sometimes you just need to die a little inside in order to be reborn,and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you.
84 Posts
Ooc — Kaitlyn
normally there is an IC joining thread that you start, I guess this can be it if you wish. However you have not been accepted into the back by either Jace or Amekaze which means that you aren't a pack-member and you are trespassing. I will write my post as if you are and will edit if you decide to change later.

Aleera nodded her head in greeting, "Hello Cuan, I am the Eta of Sunspire it is a pleasure to meet you." Glad that the pack had expanded once more. She too was about to ask a question, but was interrupted but a rustling from behind her, before a dark she-wolf appeared. She bore no scent of the pack, and it appeared as though she was a lone wolf. Aleera was extremely worried, while she had not met the pups yet, she knew they were near by, with a lone wolf so near put the multi-pigmented fae on edge. Turning swiftly to face the female who called herself Muira. "You are trespassing my dear, our scent marks are there for a reason, I hope you have a good reason for crossing them." Her smile disappeared as she faced the opposing fae, Aleera's tail rose high in a dominant fashion, with her ears perked forward and her hair bristling. She looked rather intimidating, and rightly so she had never seen this wolf before, now she was the heart of the territory. Glancing quickly at the brute over her right shoulder, nodding as he stood along side her.
Messages In This Thread
fall hues - by Cuan - September 10, 2014, 11:04 PM
RE: fall hues - by Aleera - September 11, 2014, 01:53 AM
RE: fall hues - by Muira - September 11, 2014, 02:54 PM
RE: fall hues - by Cuan - September 11, 2014, 07:59 PM
RE: fall hues - by Aleera - September 11, 2014, 10:09 PM