Duskfire Glacier you touched me like that
443 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away

A nagging question kept tugging a his ear, demanding to be heard and demanding to be answered. 'What is she?' She did not look like a normal wolf, the telltale signs where there but mixed with something else. A creature Rye had never come across in his lifetime. Sooner or later it needed to be answered but for now, Ryes attention floated back to the topic. He felt a little bashful for not offering her a payment in the first place but  regardless her proposition was met with a few strong nods, he couldn't deny her what she was certainly owed. 
"Of course, you can have as much as you would like. If you want I can even hunt for you on request, try to track down specific animals, whatever you need really." Rye would not ask for anything in return, she provided a much needed skill for the pack and to him that was his payment. He wasn't the best hunter in the world but he could get the job done when it needed to be, might have to ask for help in order to take down big prey but in the end things would surely work out.
"If you lose yourself, your courage soon will follow.
So be strong tonight.
Remember who you are."
Messages In This Thread
you touched me like that - by Imaq - March 02, 2021, 03:27 PM
RE: you touched me like that - by Rye - March 08, 2021, 02:29 PM
RE: you touched me like that - by Imaq - March 11, 2021, 05:37 PM
RE: you touched me like that - by Rye - March 15, 2021, 08:05 PM
RE: you touched me like that - by Imaq - March 21, 2021, 06:02 PM
RE: you touched me like that - by Rye - March 24, 2021, 09:34 PM
RE: you touched me like that - by Imaq - March 31, 2021, 02:49 PM
RE: you touched me like that - by Rye - April 01, 2021, 10:32 PM
RE: you touched me like that - by Imaq - April 10, 2021, 11:27 AM