Blackfoot Forest lockdown
the serpent king
281 Posts
Ooc —

Týrr was annoyed. Annoyed that this woman was arguing with him about who he was just because she had it in her head that he was someone else. Someone that she knew. There were a ton of earthen colored wolves out in the world ...and it was likely that her “Amazon Prince” was one of them. Or perhaps she was clinically unwell and her 'Tezcacoatl' was just a figment of her imagination. What she said went against everything that Floki and Ragnar had told them about their Southern neighbors in Coatl's Rise. It made no sense to Týrr. It was quickly made apparent that she did not appreciate his questioning of her words, pointing out what was obviously wrong to her. The growl that spilled forth from her lips as they curled back to reveal her teeth did little to scare Týrr. He recognized it as a warning, but the Heathen Prince was not frightened of the display, nor of the idea of fighting, not even afraid of death. It was the way of the Viking culture. Why fear something that they all looked forward too? To going to Valhalla? Despite that Týrr had always had a very hard time worshiping them. He even shared a name with a God, but even then the Rekkr struggled. Perhaps that in and of itself would bar him from Valhalla.

Right, Týrr spoke when she explained that the only reason her Tezcacoatl had his rank was because of the love of his mother. It made sense, Týrr guessed, a little bit. His mother had died in childbirth and he had never known her, one of Ragnar's “gifts” ended up being his surrogate milk mother, but the Rekkr had heard the stories that there was supposedly nothing stronger than a mother's love for her child. He wouldn't know from personal experience but that was what he had heard. Oh? You require me, Týrr inquired with a rise on his brow. I'm not going anywhere. Even if I did believe you, which I don't, because I have my memories of Ragnar, Floki, Helga — my family, His earlier memories were fuzzy, admittedly, his childhood almost non existent aside from what he had been told. He assumed that it was normal. That everyone forgot those things. I have a pack — a home here and I will not abandon them. Týrr would rather die than leave Duskfire Glacier. He felt at home within the ranks of Tuwawi and Njal's pack and respected the both of them greatly. Especially not for a delusional woman.

he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
lockdown - by Tezcacoatl - August 26, 2014, 02:50 PM
RE: lockdown - by Manauia IA - August 27, 2014, 07:26 PM
RE: lockdown - by Tezcacoatl - August 28, 2014, 09:10 AM
RE: lockdown - by Manauia IA - September 03, 2014, 06:28 PM
RE: lockdown - by Tezcacoatl - September 05, 2014, 07:15 AM
RE: lockdown - by Manauia IA - September 10, 2014, 07:54 PM
RE: lockdown - by Tezcacoatl - September 12, 2014, 08:16 AM
RE: lockdown - by Manauia IA - September 18, 2014, 08:34 PM
RE: lockdown - by Tezcacoatl - September 19, 2014, 08:36 AM