The Sunspire Fear of living and loving what's that called again?
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace grimaced at the thought of having to eat more of the bitter tasting thing, but he nodded. He would do what he needed to do to keep himself healthy. I will do that. I have to stay alive for the pack, they need me, just as i need them.

Jace shrugged and gave her a boyish grin, It's okay i don't mind. he grew quiet as he listened and he wavered between absolute disbelief and disgust. He strongly suspected that the man in question didn't love his first wife or he wouldn't have wronged her so. That is how he saw it anyway, but he was raised that a man only took one mate and he loved her with every fiber of his being. He only had his parents to measure mateship, so he could be wrong. Despite his thoughts and opinions, he kept his face neutral and his thoughts to himself. Well look at it this way. We change and grow all our lives our opinions, our thoughts our bodies. Everything grows and changes, so why couldn't your beliefs, because after all you're not turning your back on your beliefs just broadening them is all. As for the oath, some oaths are made to be broken, it's that simple. Sometimes you have to break them for self preservation.

He frowned at the pups and didn't know what to say. I don't know what to tell you about the pups. Do you want pups? I mean do you want them? or just your husband? Because if you don't want them he should take your opinions into light, but if you do just talk to you sister wife maybe? Perhaps she'll not say anything, she let him take a second wife even though it sounds like she didn't want too, so she'll probably let you have kids too. If she is okay with it are you really wronging her?
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Fear of living and loving what's that called again? - by Jace - September 12, 2014, 11:52 AM