Big Salmon Lake And now you got to freak me out
383 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Again, Santi feels as if he’s being watched. Last time he felt that, it didn’t go well for him at all. He looks like he got caught on the wrong end of a fucking bear now. If he survives, they would merely be scars to add to his collection. If he doesn’t die from infection that is. 

So with watchful eyes making making the fur along his spine prickles he looks around once, twice, before spotting a midnight black figure that blends perfectly in with the surrounding darkness. Another female, though this one is smaller, slimmer, and more feminine in build. He’s not in the mood for anything right now and it shows on his scowling, scab ridden face. He notices that she too has silver eyes just like him and that’s about as far as his interest in her went in the moment.

Then she breaks the silence and he swears it’s the loudest thing he’s hear in days despite how soft her voice is. It irritates him go no reason. Keep in mind Santi is just grump from his latest ass kicking. She asks him a question and he has half a mind to attack her for even speaking to him. 

He doesn’t. Not yet at least and his ruined lip creases as it lifts to show some teeth. Brows furrowed horribly he keeps his head lever with his shoulders. You might if you stick around long enough, cariña.” He says with a hint of a growl to his voice. His pride is already wounded enough without her asking him if he needs help.
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29446f97062704dca892...=giphy.gif]
Messages In This Thread
And now you got to freak me out - by Santiago Arcos - April 30, 2021, 12:55 PM
RE: And now you got to freak me out - by RIP Eldritch - April 30, 2021, 01:21 PM
RE: And now you got to freak me out - by Santiago Arcos - April 30, 2021, 02:52 PM
RE: And now you got to freak me out - by RIP Eldritch - April 30, 2021, 03:14 PM
RE: And now you got to freak me out - by Santiago Arcos - April 30, 2021, 03:50 PM
RE: And now you got to freak me out - by RIP Eldritch - April 30, 2021, 04:06 PM
RE: And now you got to freak me out - by Santiago Arcos - April 30, 2021, 05:45 PM
RE: And now you got to freak me out - by RIP Eldritch - April 30, 2021, 06:34 PM
RE: And now you got to freak me out - by Santiago Arcos - April 30, 2021, 07:14 PM