Frogspawn Swamp anung un rama
Healer & Shaman Priest
219 Posts
Ooc —
I live to please ;D Your welcome,

He chuckled “On that I’d agree to disagree, How else is one supposed to hide their scent from unsuspecting prey, The less effort you have to put into the hunt the more energy you save” He waved his tail but winced and stopped when he heard mud plop to the ground in several locations, he must have been dirtier then he thought, not that he minded or cared “Then of course there is the need to bathe eventually” 

Vein had noticed the other was not in a sharing mood so he gave information more first in hopes to gain a name and perhaps something to converse about. Despite his vegabond attire; he did have a home and a warm place to sleep and eat.

He seemed enthusiastic, his jovial nature and smile did not falter. “I was just about to head back to my packs territory not to far away from here. Where are you heading my friend? Any particular destination in mind for today?” He didn’t need the information nor did he have any nefarious reason for it. He just enjoyed company, unlike, it would seem most other wolves the shaman wanted company and conversation. Being a healer at heart he did try to have decent social skills.
Messages In This Thread
anung un rama - by Raimo - May 04, 2021, 03:14 PM
RE: anung un rama - by Vein - May 04, 2021, 03:58 PM
RE: anung un rama - by Raimo - May 04, 2021, 04:08 PM
RE: anung un rama - by Vein - May 04, 2021, 04:29 PM
RE: anung un rama - by Raimo - May 04, 2021, 04:39 PM
RE: anung un rama - by Vein - May 08, 2021, 02:14 PM
RE: anung un rama - by Raimo - May 13, 2021, 01:49 PM
RE: anung un rama - by Vein - June 29, 2021, 07:43 PM