Blackfeather Woods Your tears don't fall
383 Posts
Ooc — Malia
The reaper had seen the way her gaze beckoned him over after the pack meeting. His own had never left hers. He slinks past any other bodies and meets her own. A look of distaste on his ruined face is what he meets her with. He doesn’t speak, he lets her have the first word, he lets her explain.

She moves closer. His steely eyes follow the motion. He watches her silently. He almost likes the closeness. If he wasn’t so grumpy he might have even been able to muster a smirk and send a corny flirt her way. In any other circumstance he would. If he wasn’t injured he would. For now, he doesn’t. He only takes in her attractive form quietly as she speaks further. Santi doesn’t nod, he doesn’t do anything. He only fixes his gaze on her and listens until she’s done. He has to admit he’s moderately surprised but he truthfulness she meets him with, a slump of her shoulders shows him that she too didn’t expect his disappearance. She’s not lying to him, this he knows.

“Unfortunado.” He hums deeply to the alphess. His tone isn’t biting, rather it’s quite neutral. “It seems the loss effects you more than it does me, cariña. Entiendo. I will remain here for a while longer. If only to repay my debt to you.” His voice isn’t soft per say, but it is understanding, if only slightly gruff.
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29446f97062704dca892...=giphy.gif]
Messages In This Thread
Your tears don't fall - by RIP Eldritch - May 09, 2021, 09:23 PM
RE: Your tears don't fall - by Santiago Arcos - May 10, 2021, 01:33 AM
RE: Your tears don't fall - by RIP Eldritch - May 10, 2021, 01:47 AM
RE: Your tears don't fall - by Santiago Arcos - May 10, 2021, 02:03 AM
RE: Your tears don't fall - by RIP Eldritch - May 20, 2021, 02:11 PM
RE: Your tears don't fall - by Santiago Arcos - May 21, 2021, 11:57 AM
RE: Your tears don't fall - by RIP Eldritch - May 26, 2021, 04:35 PM
RE: Your tears don't fall - by Santiago Arcos - May 29, 2021, 05:02 AM