The Sunspire Fear of living and loving what's that called again?
169 Posts
Ooc — Kris

Nerian frowned and looked in Jace's eyes not in a challenging manner but in a rather pleaful one. Suddenly she saw Ragnar's and closed her and turned her head away. Two wrongs don't make a right Nerian felt worse now. I thought I wanted pups, but now I think that was my heat making me want them.

I want my husband to be happy, with every fibre of my physical body. He wants pups so badly and pups that there is no chance of being another males. I thought I wanted pups but I don't think I do, I'm afraid of pups...
There she said it... Nerian's body began to tremble her legs shook, she felt despair and the last thing she wanted to hear was that pups of her own would be different, because from the bottom of her heart she didn't think so. In fact now that she said it out loud she wanted to run again and keep running. disappear, cease to exist. that'd almost be nice right now...

Nerian sighed and lay down curling herself into a ball squeezing her eyes shut tight. Willing Jace to just leave, but in the little time that she knew him, that was going to be unlikely.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fear of living and loving what's that called again? - by Nerian - September 13, 2014, 07:48 PM