The Sunspire Fear of living and loving what's that called again?
169 Posts
Ooc — Kris

Nerian lifted her head a little, she liked this wolf, he told her something different then the others, not that it would help in the long run.
She was not brave enough to talk to Ragnar and she doubted Ragnar would listen anyway and when she was in heat her body was going to do the same thing it did before, make her desire what she didn't want.

Nerian pulled herself to her feet though she still felt weak. She would not allow another wolf to think ill of the angel that was 'her' Thistle Cloud. No! they were married shortly after that, while she was still in heat, all of the pups might be his, there really isn't anyway to tell.
Nerian tilted her head upwards a bit, she wanted to appear haughty Perhaps it was that that made them realize that they did hold the love for each other. But I was not around when they were first married so I can not conjecture about it Nerian dropped her haughty attitude and thought over Jace's words.

You have given me much to think about Jace, I do appreciate all you have said and I will take it to my heart as best I can. I would very much like to meet your sister and teach her about my poultice's if you wish she could meet me in Stavanger bay. but if you'll allow it I'll quickly collect what I need and be on my way if you don't mind. Once I pull the plants from the ground they will need to be re-planted post haste.

Nerian lowered her head in a bow to him. Nerian melted all emotion from her face and forced her neutral visage to the front, she couldn't allow any of her thoughts to be picked up on. Jace was so different from Ragnar but his eyes they appealed to her. She fought the desire to look at him for the male specimen he was. She didn't need to know how handsome he was or how sensible he seemed, he was perfect goddamit. She needed to get space from him, Suddenly the air felt thick to her, hard to breathe it was now she finally understood why and how it had happened to Thistle.

Nerain kept her head low as she forced her mind to take inventory of the plants she saw. pushing all other thoughts from her mind with the practiced skill she used in meditation. Finally meditation had actually became of use to her.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fear of living and loving what's that called again? - by Nerian - September 13, 2014, 10:10 PM