Swiftcurrent Creek The crow and the butterfly.
333 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
So sorry for the delay... I'll admit that I totally forgot about this one. Finish up in the next few posts?

Paarthurnax hurried through the territory and along its outskirts, plucking the required leaves and berries as she went and holding them gently within her mouth. Promptly she veered around and made her way back to the site where she'd met with Bazi and Danica, her tail flagging enthusiastically as she considered the best way to apply her medicines. Along her way she spotted the cottonwood tree she'd been hunting for, and made a mental note of its location to return to as she could not carry everything at once.

She found the duo right where she left them, and lowered her crown to place the fruit and greens on the ground at her feet. Paar looked upon the golden wolfess' wound again, scrutinized it carefully as she tried to gauge how painful it might be for her to scrub out the debris. Thankfully there was not much, but Paarthurnax hoped those involved had strong stomachs.

"You need to clean it out, and thoroughly," she said, flicking her copper eyes briefly in the young leader's direction, "and it's going to hurt. If you could go do that in the nearest stream, I'll get the paste ready. Here," she nosed the red elderberries in her patient's direction. "These will ease inflammation, and some pain. You'll need to eat a small portion every day for a week and I'll show you where you can find them."
Messages In This Thread
The crow and the butterfly. - by Paarthurnax - July 31, 2014, 01:40 PM
RE: The crow and the butterfly. - by Bazi - July 31, 2014, 02:55 PM
RE: The crow and the butterfly. - by Danica RIP - July 31, 2014, 03:05 PM
RE: The crow and the butterfly. - by Paarthurnax - August 02, 2014, 12:44 PM
RE: The crow and the butterfly. - by Bazi - August 03, 2014, 05:08 AM
RE: The crow and the butterfly. - by Danica RIP - August 03, 2014, 09:53 AM
RE: The crow and the butterfly. - by Paarthurnax - August 06, 2014, 06:33 AM
RE: The crow and the butterfly. - by Bazi - August 08, 2014, 02:01 PM
RE: The crow and the butterfly. - by Danica RIP - August 12, 2014, 11:14 PM
RE: The crow and the butterfly. - by Paarthurnax - August 17, 2014, 07:21 AM
RE: The crow and the butterfly. - by Bazi - August 17, 2014, 10:04 AM