Future Life, Past Death. (Leila's IC Joining)
But...But I trusted you...
80 Posts
Ooc — Z Nyx
After she had told the two huge wolves her story, the sun draped lady wolf sent a look to the guy wolf. Paar had used a look Leila recognized from her den-times. It was one her siblings used to get what they wanted from the parent wolves. Sometimes it worked, ... Other times they were nipped or given a warning growl, to get them to stop.
Apparently Shadow relented.
Oh such nostalgia.

"Leila, you are welcome to stay with us if you wish however you are expected to fulfil your duties in the pack as I do not tolerate slackers, even for one as young as yourself. You are no longer a puppy and while we might provide guidance for you, you must forge your own path."

Leila almost couldn't contain her happy! She wanted to do her back flip, but she was scared she would possibly land on her face. She rather not be hungry AND dirty.
Instead, she arched her little neck, and sent the two massive wolves a nod that she hoped sufficed.
Leila didn't know how to thank them in English.

The guy wolf sent the girl wolf a swift look before addressing her again.

"Also, I will teach you the common language here so you will be able to communicate with others fluently. But that is if you wish to be with us, minimus."

"I happy to ..be..con you y Paar. I happy to english!"yipped the excited 6 month old pup.

Leila did want to learn English. More so to know what her dad knew. She gladly accepted.
Messages In This Thread
Future Life, Past Death. (Leila's IC Joining) - by Leila - September 08, 2014, 06:52 AM
RE: Future Life, Past Death. (Leila's IC Joining) - by Shadow - September 09, 2014, 04:50 AM
RE: Future Life, Past Death. (Leila's IC Joining) - by Leila - September 09, 2014, 06:38 AM
RE: Future Life, Past Death. (Leila's IC Joining) - by Shadow - September 09, 2014, 10:07 AM
RE: Future Life, Past Death. (Leila's IC Joining) - by Leila - September 09, 2014, 05:24 PM
RE: Future Life, Past Death. (Leila's IC Joining) - by Shadow - September 11, 2014, 03:15 AM
RE: Future Life, Past Death. (Leila's IC Joining) - by Leila - September 11, 2014, 06:55 AM
RE: Future Life, Past Death. (Leila's IC Joining) - by Shadow - September 13, 2014, 10:25 AM
RE: Future Life, Past Death. (Leila's IC Joining) - by Leila - September 14, 2014, 09:41 AM
RE: Future Life, Past Death. (Leila's IC Joining) - by Shadow - September 16, 2014, 10:24 PM
RE: Future Life, Past Death. (Leila's IC Joining) - by Leila - September 17, 2014, 12:46 AM