confrontation is the only way to solve a problem
Calmness amongst Calamity
115 Posts
Ooc — Adair
The quietness of the air attempted to penetrate Adair's mind, but through many years of being in solitary, he welcomed the familiar friend. It felt smooth along his used auds. Soft. Delicate. He did not dare to relax though. He not only felt the tension in the air, he knew with the tension came the youth's anger. The youth who held his pack position in the palm of his paw.

"Explain"

Taking a breath, the woodied brute responded.

"Yes. She was tresspassing. Flash saw the act. I saw the act. She had no right to touch lands that she held no claim to.
Flash desired to chase her off. I acknowledged the want. I too wanted to get her off the lands. And I proceeded to take the action to do so. Yet I did it in a humbler manner.
I told her to take herself back over the border. And she oblidged. She responded to how I said it with no smart retorts. No refusal. She complied. She even spoke herself, how she appreciated how I spoke to her, rather than Flashes wish to chase her out."

Adair swished his silked banner, still gazing at his alpha.

"I did what would have been done, regardless, with as little hostility and confrontation as possible. I got her back over the border. A new pack needs no new enemies, while still in an infant stage, Shadow. We have much to do, much to explore, still so much more to learn of this land, before we begin to start hostility between our kind." Adair concluded.

Adair did not know how his leader took his opinion, as he could not judge from the distant look in his silver and unfeeling orbs. He knew not of his leader's origin, nor how he was raised, nor how he had lived, before meeting him that day, at the creek. He only knew him from that day. And the more Adair attempted to understand his alpha, the more he grew to care for him. He had swore his loyalty to this man, and that was his job. But whether the alpha took the time to reflect upon the good travels they shared, the explorations, the new finds, the knowledge and bond they aquired through their discovery...lied in the heart of Shadow, himself.

Adair stood, awaiting the platinumed wolf's word.
Messages In This Thread
confrontation is the only way to solve a problem - by Shadow - September 14, 2014, 09:46 AM
RE: confrontation is the only way to solve a problem - by Adair The Forsaken - September 14, 2014, 11:28 AM