Stavanger Bay crabs taste better when they can't grab you
ɓuıʞ nɾıɐʞ
54 Posts
Ooc — H2O
evermore smiled at the other's response, it kind of had the vibe of "mind your business, i do what i want", and she likes that quite a bit from the others that she meets. a grin is spread over her face as she closes more of the distance between the two.

"good answer" she shoots at her. a brain cell kicks in and evermore suddenly realizes that maybe it isn't her place to make a comment. judging by the tone of the other, her grin turns into a more sheepish smile. "i didn't mean to offend, it was out of concern mainly, promise. i could catch you an apology crab if that'll make it up to ya?" she offers, a mischievous glint in her eye flickers for a moment.

she tosses her head to the ocean, then to wherever the direction the woman is looking into. she waits for the woman to respond before shooting another question at her. "you on your own out here?" it seemed a little weird to have a pregnant lady by herself, but this time, evermore decides to not ask. at least, not yet.
 NOTICE: 
Evermore has been infected with RABIES. Any threads with her put your character at risk of being bitten and infected!
Stage 1: visual illness, fever, anorexia, vomiting, slight incoordination
Stage 2: cerebral/cranial dysfunction, foaming, extreme aggression
Stage 3: self-mutilation, paralysis, death
Messages In This Thread
RE: crabs taste better when they can't grab you - by RIP Evermore - June 03, 2021, 03:31 PM