Stavanger Bay crabs taste better when they can't grab you
ɓuıʞ nɾıɐʞ
54 Posts
Ooc — H2O
she could see the woman try and think about how to eat the little shelled being that is at her paws. "they're a little difficult to eat because they have those shells on them, you just have to crack them open." she sounds like an expert despite tonight being the first time she eats crab.

when she hears lane talk about her hunt in a positive light, evermore can feel a twinge of heat rush to her cheeks and a sense of pride fill her very being. it was impressive, wasn't it? her question earns a laugh out of the agouti woman. "i'm not much of a beachgoer. i've lived on mountains for most of my life. felt like it was time to see what else the world has to offer." the protective cloak that constantly kept evermore blind has disappeared and the girl now sees clearly, golden eyes glistening with curiosity.

"I like you, Lane" evermore says to the woman with a smile and reaches over to nudge her shoulder with her own in a friendly manner. "you're going to be a kickass mom. who's the lucky wolf that gets to co-parent with you?" it takes two to tango, unless the lane is a widow of some sort. even then, she speaks of a pack in the taiga, so she must have someone waiting for her at home.
 NOTICE: 
Evermore has been infected with RABIES. Any threads with her put your character at risk of being bitten and infected!
Stage 1: visual illness, fever, anorexia, vomiting, slight incoordination
Stage 2: cerebral/cranial dysfunction, foaming, extreme aggression
Stage 3: self-mutilation, paralysis, death
Messages In This Thread
RE: crabs taste better when they can't grab you - by RIP Evermore - June 04, 2021, 06:33 PM