Mount Apikuni ba, ka, and khou
97 Posts
Ooc — ebony.

"Ah," she purred, "perhaps not. There do not seem to be many of the unrighteous for your feasts, Lestat," Hatshepsut observed softly, her eyes holding a bright affection reserved only for him. He spoke, and the Regent leant into his words; she enjoyed the cadence of his voice, and though she would not call such emotion 'love,' for she loved only Neferure, perhaps her emotions toward Lestat bordered the same.

"Keep me appraised of your trouble," the Egyptian laughed, "though I daresay I shall know of it before we meet again." The man before her was given over to sensation, to flash and to passion; the calculating fire of his mind complimented well the cool hunger of her own. "None yet," Hatshepsut lilted airily, "but I am sure there will be enough enemies for the both of us, in time. I have not gone far, but I have seen the sea. Such a deceptive, ugly place. I do not like it."

They spoke for some time before parting ways, Hatshepsut remaining upon her chosen ledge, gold eyes watching Lestat disappear into the night.

ooc text []

<style> .CHARboxout {background-color:black; width:600px; margin:0px auto; text-indent:50px; color:#000; font:12px/1.50 Pt Serif; padding:20px; }.CHARboxin {background-color:#E4E4E4; padding:20px; text-align:justify;}.CHARboxin p {text-indent:60px; margin:0px;}.CHARboxpic {background-image:url('http://www.egyptiandreams.co.uk/images/papyrus/hatshepsut.jpg'); background-repeat:no repeat; height:70px; background-position: top center; border-right:10px solid gray;}.CHARboxpic2 {background-position:bottom center;}
.CHARboxin b {font-weight:600; color:#628922;}.CHARbox-ooc {font-size:11px; padding:3px; font-style:italic; text-align:right;}</style>

Messages In This Thread
ba, ka, and khou - by Hatshepsut - August 10, 2014, 09:40 AM
RE: ba, ka, and khou - by Lestat - August 10, 2014, 11:53 PM
RE: ba, ka, and khou - by Hatshepsut - August 11, 2014, 05:07 PM
RE: ba, ka, and khou - by Hatshepsut - August 30, 2014, 11:12 AM
RE: ba, ka, and khou - by Lestat - August 26, 2014, 02:56 PM
RE: ba, ka, and khou - by Lestat - August 31, 2014, 10:05 AM
RE: ba, ka, and khou - by Hatshepsut - September 02, 2014, 05:15 PM
RE: ba, ka, and khou - by Lestat - September 09, 2014, 06:59 PM
RE: ba, ka, and khou - by Hatshepsut - September 14, 2014, 10:16 PM