come clarity
marrow of the spirit
87 Posts
Ooc — Houkie

He noticed Ragnar's vigilance, the Alpha's senses on high alert for intruders or danger while simultaneously paying attention to his packmate. Verrine admired Ragnar for his dedication to protecting Stavanger Bay; it seemed the Jarl could not even eat or sleep without thinking of his pack's welfare and safety. Those were the qualities that made a truly great leader and, not for the first time, Verrine found himself thinking of how lucky he was to have wound up under the watchful rule of such a wolf. Ostregas were fickle, migratory creatures; if they were not completely satisfied with a place, they would move. Verrine, however, did not see himself moving anytime soon. He was happy here, and Ragnar was a large part of the reason behind that.

"As you know," he began at Ragnar's prompting, his eyes on the path ahead of them as they walked, and his eyebrows furrowed with thought. "Julooke is due to have our pups any day now." He wasn't sure how to say what was on his mind in a way that didn't make him sound like a total wuss. One did not, after all, act like a wuss around a Viking. "I guess I'm just…nervous. This is my first litter, and I don't want to screw up. I want do right by them. You're a father, Ragnar, and a damn good one at that. I guess…I was hoping you could give me some pointers or advice to help quiet down these jitters I feel inside."

<center><font face="times"><font color="#99938d"><small>A T  T H E  C R E A T I O N ' S  H O L L O W,  A  S U D D E N  W H I T E  L I G H T  G L E A M S<br><i>like a wayward sentient spirit in the mire of space and time</i></small></font></font></center>
Messages In This Thread
come clarity - by Verrine - August 30, 2014, 01:15 PM
RE: come clarity - by Ragnar - August 31, 2014, 07:38 AM
RE: come clarity - by Verrine - September 06, 2014, 02:26 AM
RE: come clarity - by Ragnar - September 10, 2014, 01:16 PM
RE: come clarity - by Verrine - September 15, 2014, 12:08 AM
RE: come clarity - by Ragnar - September 15, 2014, 10:33 AM