confrontation is the only way to solve a problem
Calmness amongst Calamity
115 Posts
Ooc — Adair
"Therefore this pack will follow me and my rules and laws... 

If he had not any control over his form, Adair would have given Shadow an incredulous look. His rules? His laws? How the hell was he, nor anyone else, know what the hell those were? The pack had only been born for a week!

There will be no time for humbleness and respect for trespassers that clearly deserve no respect when they trespass...

Oh.
great time to mention such a world disastrous rule at such short notice, Praetor,The deed was done already, and now information is passed, Adair's conscious spat.
Yet he kept his gaze without any shred of his internal turmoil revealed.

"Do you know why she won't thank you for how you didn't chase her away on first notice? That Roman is no longer a free woman, she is my slave and that decision was made final by your actions."

The calm 4 year old was intrigued by his leader's claim for no gratitude by the ivory female. He felt as if he would recieve a thank you. Not now, but one day.
Something in him wanted to defend the rights of the femme, because it was not right to have another as a slave, let alone enslave another kin.
Still he held his tongue on such a rash act.

"Would you have kept her, otherwise, Shadow? If she still tresspassed, and I had not interfered, if the rust cloaked wolf had attempted to run her off, what if she had not run? Would you still consider her? Would she even still be breathing? What if that russet had never even been there? Him or I. What if she ran into you? Would you kill her on sight? Would you chase her off? Shadow, what of she would have only been spotted by lady Paarthurnax? What would have passee between the two? And what if your slave would have been hostile in that moment, if not the one that just happened? "

Adair kept his focus on his leader, wondering why he just could not focus on the safety of many though less harsh means.

"Shadow, everything happens for a reason. Everything. No blood was shed. Blood needs not be wasted for such small endeavors. Thats why I did what I did.

I know not how you were raised, yet I know my ways of life were obviously considerably different from yours. If you can see I know not what you consider 'rightful laws and rules', then explain what it is you wish to happen, because I don't know what you know. I was not raised how you were."
Messages In This Thread
confrontation is the only way to solve a problem - by Shadow - September 14, 2014, 09:46 AM
RE: confrontation is the only way to solve a problem - by Adair The Forsaken - September 15, 2014, 12:28 AM