Bramblepoint So let me thank you for your time,
16 Posts
Ooc —
it was boredom that drew her from the fen, boredom and wanderlust. after the horrors of her wanderings she had thought she'd never want to leave the place she now called home, but to her surprise, it was not long before wanderlust crept back in. no one saw her leave the territory, but if they had she probably would have spent a few moments promising to come back this time. and she would come back. there could be no harm in familiarizing herself with the surrounding forest.

the sun dappled wood was much quieter than the fen, silence broken by the occasional bird call, or by the rustling of the wind through the conifer branches above. it came as a shock, then, when a shrill cry arose. livia winced, then froze, her ears twisting up and forward. her nostrils twitched rapidly until she found the wolf-smell, and then she began to follow it.

in the shadows it was at first difficult to see the dark-phase pup. her fur was the color of soot, the auburn accents along her hackles catching the sunlight. a beautiful little one.

Are you all right? livia asked in her quiet, almost frigid manner, recognizing only now that the child did not smell of brecheliant.
Messages In This Thread
So let me thank you for your time, - by Tierra - June 17, 2021, 12:19 AM
RE: So let me thank you for your time, - by Livia - June 19, 2021, 03:33 PM
RE: So let me thank you for your time, - by Tierra - June 20, 2021, 12:20 PM
RE: So let me thank you for your time, - by Livia - June 21, 2021, 05:41 AM
RE: So let me thank you for your time, - by Tierra - June 30, 2021, 07:27 PM