Rising Sun Valley One Way Trigger
Lurker
417 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
As they wove between the grand wood of Duskfire, Tuwawi kept a careful watchful lookout for a perfect den-site, though her ears remained swiveled towards Týrr as he spoke. His thought about her title spurred a small smile to lip at her maw, amused by the idea of being called something other than leader, alpha, or queen. It was an alien position to Tuwawi, and one she would not soon be used to. Perhaps Mother? Sister? The familial names of those tied close by love and companionship resounded most within her mind. After all, that was how Kindred had been, and even Tartok. Tuwawi sought for Duskfire to be the same.

Týrr's voiced became unsteady as he spoke again - uncharacteristic for the stoic youth who often acted beyond his ears. Tuwawi's inquisitive face turned to him, one ear cocked in question. 'I have an...uh awkward question and there is no obligation for you to answer or anything,' he stammered, 'What's it like being a parent?' A bit of relief washed over Tuwa. "Is that all?" she chuckeled, almost certain he had been about to ask something more gruesome. Though parentage and the affairs of the heart were undoubtedly more embarrassing for boys than the ladies - something Tuwawi often forgot. Gossip and small-talk was common among the women and girls of Swiftcurrent, leaving the men to figure things out by themselves. Nevertheless, she was delighted to offer insight into the throes and joys of parenthood.

"It is the greatest delight," she began, searching for the right words. "I never thought I'd be a mother, you know... I had always been sooo..." Rash? Argumentative? Insubordinate? "...young of mind. I never thought myself suitable. But then I found Njal, and found myself wanting them... my children. I guess time changes you." Indeed, Tuwawi had once been an astute follower... and soon she would be a leader.
currently sports a radio collar around her neck. 
Messages In This Thread
One Way Trigger - by Tuwawi RIP - August 18, 2014, 07:27 PM
RE: One Way Trigger - by Tezcacoatl - August 19, 2014, 10:28 AM
RE: One Way Trigger - by Tuwawi RIP - August 21, 2014, 10:22 PM
RE: One Way Trigger - by Tezcacoatl - August 22, 2014, 10:33 AM
RE: One Way Trigger - by Tuwawi RIP - August 24, 2014, 05:17 PM
RE: One Way Trigger - by Tezcacoatl - August 25, 2014, 08:07 AM
RE: One Way Trigger - by Tuwawi RIP - August 25, 2014, 06:52 PM
RE: One Way Trigger - by Tezcacoatl - August 26, 2014, 11:43 AM
RE: One Way Trigger - by Tuwawi RIP - September 15, 2014, 11:49 AM
RE: One Way Trigger - by Tezcacoatl - September 16, 2014, 08:04 AM
RE: One Way Trigger - by Tuwawi RIP - October 04, 2014, 03:03 PM