king with no throne
<font face="High tower text"><div><span style="color:#008b8b;">k</span><span style="color:#158b8b;">a</span><span style="color:#298b8b;">l</span><span style="color:#3e8b8b;">e</span><span style="color:#528b8b;">i</span><span style="color:#3e828b;">d</span><span style="color:#297a8b;">o</span><span style="color:#15718b;">s</span><span style="color:#00688b;">c</span><span style="color:#087b93;">o</span><span style="color:#108d9b;">p</span><span style="color:#18a0a2;">e</span><span style="color:#20b2aa;"> </span><span style="color:#2abab3;">e</span><span style="color:#34c2bb;">y</span><span style="color:#3ec9c4;">e</span><span style="color:#48d1cc;">s</span></div></font>
193 Posts
Ooc — Mini
c:

The man's words didn't give Galileo any insight into how things really stood with Fox in the Plateu. He assumed she had joined as a regular member would, starting from the bottom until her new loyalty was pledged. Little did the man know that she had risen to leadership as soon as she had entered the Plateu, taking the Alpha and his reign under her paw. It had only been a matter of time though, knowing Fox he should've guessed she would strive to rise again.

Just like the remaining members of the Creek would. Even if the fiery female's absence had stirred some trouble into the Creek, in the end, and thanks to Bazi's quick performance, they had managed to swerve out of the way of a potential war with the Sunspire. And though their feud had cost them more than one battle scar, the wolves of the Creek never lowered their chins."It has", he barked simply, even if it had driven out their longest standing members (along with their children) in the long run, Galileo believed that they had faced well the calamity.
Some more than others.

Galileo for example had coped well with the change of leadership, truth was he had always thought of Bazi as superior when he first joined the Creek. And though he hadn't been there from the beginning, all Fox had showed while he was there plain stupidity. Fox had accepted him into her home and had sheltered him from the open, and he would be forever grateful for it, but none of that erased all the mediocre decisons she had made whilst leading the Creek.

"Taking a walk, and getting some air" he barked vaguely. Despite being an aspiring counselor, he was not easily able to share his thoughts with others. "I thought Fox was dead, you know", he murmured out of the blue, "But seeing that she isn't gives me the kind of hope I needed", he continued, not really knowing what the point of his words were.

"I think someone I love might be dead too.. but maybe not" he mumbled at last. Not caring if his words made sense or not.

Messages In This Thread
king with no throne - by Galileo - July 25, 2014, 10:24 PM
RE: king with no throne - by Dante RIP - August 25, 2014, 08:51 PM
RE: king with no throne - by Galileo - August 26, 2014, 06:30 PM
RE: king with no throne - by Dante RIP - August 27, 2014, 06:51 PM
RE: king with no throne - by Galileo - September 04, 2014, 04:31 PM
RE: king with no throne - by Dante RIP - September 08, 2014, 07:57 PM
RE: king with no throne - by Galileo - September 09, 2014, 08:51 PM
RE: king with no throne - by Dante RIP - September 11, 2014, 07:50 PM
RE: king with no throne - by Galileo - September 15, 2014, 05:46 PM
RE: king with no throne - by Dante RIP - September 18, 2014, 09:20 PM
RE: king with no throne - by Galileo - September 22, 2014, 06:46 PM