Silverlight Terrace it rattles the bones of our fathers, carries whispers from the dead
16 Posts
Ooc — Box
Under the moonlight did the sun wrapped come, and Lullaren became readily familiar with the reason Icarus climbed so high. In that moment, he too would have climbed to the skies in search, and he would have fallen laughing, screaming the joy of flying and falling and nothing.

The bard gave himself a sharp nip on the inside of his cheek, the pain bringing him back to the present. Garland, a name he had never heard before and doubted he would again. He offered a friendly dip of his head, before dipping his head low into a bow, one leg stretched to the front, forehead tapping the ground.

Salut et bonne rencontre, belle.” He said, lifting his body back up to his normal height.

I am the traveling bard, Lullaren Dubois. I must admit, I did not expect to find anyone out here so late.” The stranger was a gorgeous one, wrapped in the brightness of sunshine, with two fluffy, floppy ears, and bright eyes. There was a way to say entranced, and Lullaby waltzed his way towards it with grace.
english| french
Messages In This Thread