Blacktail Deer Plateau night of the wilds
stones and bones
897 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
It did not occur to Ragnar that he might have roused Peregrine from his slumber — this was likely because Ragnar rose at the butt crack of dawn or earlier every day and he just naturally assumed that every Alpha did as well, though he knew that Thistle slept longer than him on most occasions. It was rare that his Queen Wife, or Priestess Wife for that matter, rose before him except for the rare occurrences when they did and Ragnar was left slightly miffed that no one thought to wake him and let him sleep in. The scarred Scandinavian's eyes of caribbean ice found Peregrine's silhouette as the ebon colored male approached, greeting him as the Redleaf-DiSarinno closed the distance that had been previously between them.

Good Morning, Peregrine, The man's name was a bit of a mouthful for the Northerner to say, 'Peregrine' ringing funnily from Ragnar's lilted accent. Nevertheless, even if Ragnar had been aware of the nickname Crete's brother went by he did not presume that they were on good enough or close enough terms for using such things. My son Gunnar has told me that Junior has left you for some woman driven pack? Ragnar asked Peregrine, getting straight to the point. Not that I don't believe my son, but he is young and mistakens things, so I was hoping that maybe you could clear up some things for me, Ragnar hesitated then, scarred ear slicking back to half mast atop his scarred crown before his let out a breath of air. I guess I shouldn't be so concerned but I can't change the fact that I am. If what Gunnar says is true what do you know of this woman pack? I knew one when I was the Jarl of Odinn's Cove, Ragnar was all for strong women but he didn't believe that one sex was more superior than the other; despite that sons were more desired in his culture than daughters.

Of course he didn't tell Peregrine that he had also stolen the Amazon Queen's son, either, but that was neither here nor there and had little to do with the supposed woman's pack that Gunnar had spoken to him of. Or so Ragnar hoped, anyway.

TABLE CODE BY JOHN
Messages In This Thread
night of the wilds - by Ragnar - September 15, 2014, 12:07 PM
RE: night of the wilds - by Peregrine Redhawk - September 15, 2014, 12:26 PM
RE: night of the wilds - by Ragnar - September 16, 2014, 07:05 AM
RE: night of the wilds - by Peregrine Redhawk - September 16, 2014, 08:01 AM
RE: night of the wilds - by Ragnar - September 17, 2014, 08:21 AM
RE: night of the wilds - by Peregrine Redhawk - September 17, 2014, 09:21 AM
RE: night of the wilds - by Ragnar - September 18, 2014, 08:36 AM
RE: night of the wilds - by Peregrine Redhawk - September 23, 2014, 11:45 AM
RE: night of the wilds - by Ragnar - September 27, 2014, 06:57 AM
RE: night of the wilds - by Peregrine Redhawk - September 28, 2014, 03:47 PM