Ouroboros Spine the same [voice] that oft-times hath
12 Posts
Ooc — viz
to lómëvása, she comes across as a stern creature — unyielding and demanding of answers that fill his tongue but not at the speed he imagines she would like. the translation in his head is seamless but he considers the word moonglow and the irony in which stamps hard upon his heart.

of course! he thinks as if it was an expected thing ...and it makes sense to him, that he would habitually and unknowingly gravitate towards a star kingdom; or at least a kingdom named like one.

as for the why; it is simple and not-so-simple. a home. a safe place. he does not believe that the hunters of the fading fire of autumn would follow him here ...but he's been taught not to take risky chances like that — even if this was plenty risky in and of itself.

i am looking for a home. he responds, figuring that simple was better; though another hard question is placed before him. i can patrol and gather and hunt. but of course these were all things wolves could do; even so it would be a contribution. and i can map ze stars.
common | quenya
experimental character &
experimental writing style
Messages In This Thread
the same [voice] that oft-times hath - by Lómëvása - July 24, 2021, 05:13 PM
RE: the same [voice] that oft-times hath - by Shikoba - July 24, 2021, 07:19 PM
RE: the same [voice] that oft-times hath - by Shikoba - July 25, 2021, 03:13 PM
RE: the same [voice] that oft-times hath - by Lómëvása - July 25, 2021, 03:27 PM
RE: the same [voice] that oft-times hath - by Kukutux - July 28, 2021, 10:49 AM
RE: the same [voice] that oft-times hath - by Shikoba - July 28, 2021, 11:42 PM
RE: the same [voice] that oft-times hath - by Kukutux - August 01, 2021, 01:25 AM
RE: the same [voice] that oft-times hath - by Shikoba - August 02, 2021, 07:10 PM
RE: the same [voice] that oft-times hath - by Lómëvása - August 07, 2021, 11:51 AM
RE: the same [voice] that oft-times hath - by Kukutux - August 07, 2021, 12:15 PM