Broken Antler Fen 〔❁〕Nikkō
I just drowned in a warm dream
85 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto

Izumi was a strange individual, come to find out. Despite being her reserved, quite self -- she couldn't help but be strangly drawn towards a woman who seemed to be the very opposite of her. Bright, bubbly, sociable -- what was once jealousy morphed into adoration before her very eyes. Perhaps Izumi was a little too happy to see the lilac eyed sunflower again...

The mention of Sundance was just as brief as his apparent presence; appeared only to dissappear again. In comparison to the mention of @Teya, the talk of a man she rarely knew that much did little to interest her. Her and Teya had not talk much in the past, as the two seemed too afraid to even talk with exchange words with each other -- but they interacted, at least. And any friend of Bridget was one Izu assumed could be trusted too.

"I...left the Teekons after a while...after the second pack that I joined ended in ruins..." Izu answered reluctantly with averted eyes. Seeing the she-wolf's gaze search her body, a plush tail slowly swept over her hock to hide the hairless display of new skin from her last injury -- she was still self conscious about it. "I left to seek my family, and when I could find them I returned and found...this place..."

The Tale Weaver
Messages In This Thread
〔❁〕Nikkō - by Izumi - July 09, 2021, 09:38 PM
RE: 日光 - by Bridget - July 09, 2021, 10:37 PM
RE: 日光 - by Izumi - July 09, 2021, 11:39 PM
RE: 日光 - by Bridget - July 10, 2021, 04:36 AM
RE: 日光 - by Izumi - July 24, 2021, 11:15 AM
RE: 日光 - by Bridget - July 25, 2021, 07:17 PM
RE: 日光 - by Izumi - August 02, 2021, 10:52 PM
RE: 〔❁〕Nikkō - by Bridget - August 12, 2021, 05:58 PM