Bramblepoint Scratches all down my back to keep me right on
383 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Santiago sees her looking at him. He pays it no mind. He sees the way she takes in his ruined visage. He pays it no mind. He pays attention to what he sees and that’s an interestingly beautiful opportunity to get her possible information and maybe a bit of casual fun. 

Though when he speaks, she allows a soft pause to ensure before whispering that she doesn’t quite catch all of what he’s throwing out. It’s the Spanish he guesses. Not many know it and even less understand it. So he chuckles softly at her cute display of confusion at his foreign words.what truly catches his attention is the way she seems to get the slightest bit flustered. As well as the fact that she bravely comes closer until she’s within touching distance. A reckless curiosity this one has.

He eyes her down casually, but he doesn’t keep his interest in her at bay. Rather his single seeing eye eats up her elegant form before he meets those regal eyes of hers.

He chuckles once more. It’s a deep rumbling sound that bubbles up from the depths of his throat. ¿Te interesas por mí, no? He purrs back, intentionally teasing her with a language she doesn’t understand. “From a pack? . Nearby? No.” He answers gruffly, but not rudely.

Eres un valiente, huh?” Comes a teasing reply, but the reaper immediately remembers that she cannot understand him. “You’re brave and pretty. What an interesting combination, chica.” The Saint’s voice is an easy going but almost flirtatious purl, accent horribly thick as he offers the words for her to decipher.

“So dígame — tell me —, cariño. What’re you doing trying your luck out here with a stranger like me?” He asks with a cock of his head then.
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29446f97062704dca892...=giphy.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: Scratches all down my back to keep me right on - by Santiago Arcos - August 07, 2021, 06:00 AM