Duskfire Glacier times are changing, so I must too
8 Posts
Ooc — Rou
The time seemed to pass slowly. Very unfortunate for Rou. There wasn't much of him that was impatient, but in a case like this, he was eager for results. Would his attempts be successful, or would he be denied? Only time would tell and much of that time left him bored. Hence this, he rose and began to pace subconsciously. An active wolf often on his paws, it was hard to sit still for so long. Had no wolf heard his call? Surely they did. Someone had to of and even if they didn't hear him, at least perhaps they'd caught his scent.

The time he spent pacing got him lost in a swirl of random thoughts, drowning his senses. Roulette didn't hear the pair approaching. As the voice rang through his audit, his attention quickly returned to reality. The female caught his eye first, before his gaze shifted downwards to the youth that clung to her hind limb. Mother and son, undoubtedly. Now back to the mother. She stood tall, pressing her both her authority and manner of confidence. There wasn't much to mistake her claim to either. Upon her words of leading alongside another of who's name was unfamiliar to him, her identity was clear.

Noting the cue the she-wolf, claiming the name of Tzila, gave to her young, Rou chuffed lightly, taking a decently sized step back. If this venture was to be successful, he would need to take every precaution to ensure his intentions weren't mistaken. Above all mistakes, coming off as threatening to a pack leader's offspring would lie near towards the top of the list. Once he'd put a safe distance between the trio, the brute lowered his tail, making sure it was lower than her own and dipped his chin. Both were meant as a sign of respect and a sign to show that he meant no harm to her or her accompaniment.

''Greetings to you, Tzila. I am called Roulette, or Rou, for short. I don't wish to press at your precious time, so I will get right to the point. I have traveled quite far to your territory and have done so with no intention of ill intention upon you or your pack. It is my hope that you and your mate would consider accepting my request to join your pack-- Duskfire Glacier, as you called it. Times have changed and my reputation of successfully fending for myself has nearly shrunk itself to be as thin as the air we breathe. Lack of supplements and sleep has limited my appearance close to mere fur and bone, so it would seem I am quite useless as of now. But, after a time of healing, I could be of some use to you.''
Messages In This Thread
times are changing, so I must too - by Roulette - August 09, 2021, 01:35 PM
RE: times are changing, so I must too - by RIP Tzila - August 09, 2021, 04:50 PM
RE: times are changing, so I must too - by Arius - August 09, 2021, 04:54 PM
RE: times are changing, so I must too - by Roulette - August 09, 2021, 08:54 PM
RE: times are changing, so I must too - by RIP Tzila - August 09, 2021, 10:10 PM
RE: times are changing, so I must too - by Arius - August 10, 2021, 04:44 PM
RE: times are changing, so I must too - by Roulette - August 11, 2021, 12:30 AM
RE: times are changing, so I must too - by RIP Tzila - August 23, 2021, 05:57 PM
RE: times are changing, so I must too - by Roulette - August 31, 2021, 12:49 AM
RE: times are changing, so I must too - by Arius - September 02, 2021, 04:30 PM
RE: times are changing, so I must too - by RIP Tzila - September 02, 2021, 09:25 PM
RE: times are changing, so I must too - by Roulette - September 04, 2021, 12:08 AM