Duskfire Glacier times are changing, so I must too
8 Posts
Ooc — Rou
Despite his efforts of a fair first impression, he knew quite well that the she-wolf may not take to him as fondly, given the presence of the pup. Mothers often acted beyond proportion of their usual manner when it came to their offspring. However, this mother seemed to have a sense of self control and considered what he had to say. For now, she was somewhat at ease, continuing to speak with him. That was a good start.

''Quite young, but a promising mannerism about him. He aspires to be like his mother and father, it seems,'' Roulette mused, noting the pup's mirrored confidence of the she-wolf. It brought back few memories of his own past as a youthful creature. Unfortunately for him, he hadn't had such caring and dutiful guidance as this one seemed to. Then again, he only assumed so based upon appearance and a first-time interaction.

Returning his attention to the she-wolf, he thought over her inquiries. When he decided to travel here, he knew what his intentions were, however he hadn't fully prepared himself for what answers he would give if and when they were asked. Not wanting to seem too clueless, Rou cleared his throat and rose his chin a bit higher. ''I suppose you could say I am one seeking out a new start, yes. As to what I can offer? Through most of my adolescence I was trained strictly in the arts of combat and defense. Since after the time I was left to fend for myself, I continued to practice and retain more knowledge of the profession. Obviously now I am not much of a fighter, but like I had said, I could be more of use once I am back to my old self physically. I don't know much on how a pack functions and how it is regulated, but I do know that the safety of a pack is high priority. I can offer security and perhaps even lend some advice that could benefit towards the future of the pack. True, I may not look like much at the moment, but I'm smarter than some give me credit for.''

It seemed almost a daft thing; being so honest when it came to his current weakness in health. Though, his looks gave most of it away almost immediately. Regardless of whether she could see it or not, he would show himself off as prideful or stronger than he could prove with his first impression. He was an honest wolf and he wanted to make sure they knew that always. The first meeting is the time when a reputation is first placed over your head. Rou knew that all too well and would heed the advice. Now was the time to show her who he was and make sure it wasn't questioned in the slightest bit.
Messages In This Thread
times are changing, so I must too - by Roulette - August 09, 2021, 01:35 PM
RE: times are changing, so I must too - by RIP Tzila - August 09, 2021, 04:50 PM
RE: times are changing, so I must too - by Arius - August 09, 2021, 04:54 PM
RE: times are changing, so I must too - by Roulette - August 09, 2021, 08:54 PM
RE: times are changing, so I must too - by RIP Tzila - August 09, 2021, 10:10 PM
RE: times are changing, so I must too - by Arius - August 10, 2021, 04:44 PM
RE: times are changing, so I must too - by Roulette - August 11, 2021, 12:30 AM
RE: times are changing, so I must too - by RIP Tzila - August 23, 2021, 05:57 PM
RE: times are changing, so I must too - by Roulette - August 31, 2021, 12:49 AM
RE: times are changing, so I must too - by Arius - September 02, 2021, 04:30 PM
RE: times are changing, so I must too - by RIP Tzila - September 02, 2021, 09:25 PM
RE: times are changing, so I must too - by Roulette - September 04, 2021, 12:08 AM