hit 'em right between the eyes!
the serpent king
281 Posts
Ooc —

Jökull spun to face him quickly, letting Týrr know that he had surprised the young Sveijarn, unintentionally, of course, but he still felt guilty for it, nevertheless. Jökull stated that he had scared her and Týrr bowed his head to the young Prinsessa in an apologetic manner. My deepest apologies, He murmured to her, peeking at her with his head still curved towards the earth before he pulled himself out of the apologetic bow and offered her a sheepish sort of smile. His apology had been sincere and if the young Jökull had been offended by Týrr's seemingly natural ability to take the girl off guard she did not show it. Their conversation did not even linger upon it, really, for in the next breath the girl was freely boasting about her accomplishment. Týrr grinned at her upturned nose and flagged tail, moving closer to the bulk of where the decayed branch lay near them, lowering his head to inspect it's ruins. I saw, Týrr told her in a matter of fact tone; though he had only seen it fall and had been rather grateful she had dodged it in time though he doubted it would have done any sort of lasting harm given it's state of utter decay. There's hardly anything left of it, He nosed the softened wood, making a 'hmm'ing noise in his throat as he inspected it before he pulled back and turned his crystalline gaze to his young companion once more.

Týrr's brows raised ever so slightly when she stated that she was going to be the best warrior when she was older but then quickly rectified it by saying that she already was. Enemies of the Glacier beware, He grinned at her in a conspirator-like manner. He realized that he probably shouldn't have been aiding the boost in her ego but figured that it was harmless, and besides, it wasn't as if he was going to stand there and discourage her. I'm Týrr, by the way,” The Rekkr introduced himself to her after a few moments before his lips parted again as he inquired, Think you can teach me some of those moves, Greatest Warrior?

he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
hit 'em right between the eyes! - by Jökull - September 16, 2014, 03:30 AM
RE: hit 'em right between the eyes! - by Tezcacoatl - September 16, 2014, 08:49 AM
RE: hit 'em right between the eyes! - by Jökull - September 17, 2014, 09:13 AM
RE: hit 'em right between the eyes! - by Tezcacoatl - September 17, 2014, 11:57 AM
RE: hit 'em right between the eyes! - by Jökull - September 18, 2014, 01:59 PM
RE: hit 'em right between the eyes! - by Tezcacoatl - September 19, 2014, 07:38 AM
RE: hit 'em right between the eyes! - by Jökull - September 20, 2014, 10:11 AM
RE: hit 'em right between the eyes! - by Tezcacoatl - September 21, 2014, 08:25 AM