Redhawk Caldera I'm drunk on a plane
34 Posts
Ooc — Espero
The lion listened, his ears occasionally swiveling in every direction once prompted by unknown sounds which quickly where dismissed as naturally occurring. The Niamh woman had surfaced once again, an intriguing notion that was quickly soured by her presumptuous death but Sifaka still held the same reprimands for her actions as before. Then there was Reyes, a heathen and contaminate to the Redhawk clan, the domino that fell from highs untold and created a deadly ripple. The mans expression was stoic, nearly void of any emotion. Yet, anger lingered in his partial frown, hearing their so called allies harbored the offender sent heat ripping across his skin. 
"These allies are protecting this cretin? What for? He has slighted the heirs to the Caldera and supposedly killed a member of this clan. What have we done to prosecute the man?" He seethed. Anger boiled just beneath the surface of his face, only held back by the willful composure Sifaka chained it to. He could not understand the gall their allies had to keep a delinquent within their ranks, it was detestable.      
'Blessed are the Peacemakers,

For they shall be called
Children of God.'
Messages In This Thread
I'm drunk on a plane - by Sifaka - July 29, 2021, 04:50 PM
RE: I'm drunk on a plane - by Ruenna - July 30, 2021, 12:09 PM
RE: I'm drunk on a plane - by Sifaka - August 09, 2021, 06:51 PM
RE: I'm drunk on a plane - by Ruenna - August 14, 2021, 10:49 AM
RE: I'm drunk on a plane - by Sifaka - August 18, 2021, 02:01 PM
RE: I'm drunk on a plane - by Ruenna - September 12, 2021, 12:00 PM