Blacktail Deer Plateau When the world turns ugly I just turn and look at you
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
"My father - Aether - was very fond of his heritage, my mother probably was someone you would count as heathen," Osprey cracked a grin, just thinking of the very idea that MO would get involved in any kind of religious stuff. "They were tolerant about each other, therefore they didn't put any pressure on us kids either. We could pick up, whatever we liked about the legends and ways of life," she shrugged. Some had been more eager, some hadn't paid any attention and then there were those inbetween - like her - who enjoyed the idea that her ancestors have done wondrous things and belonged to a very rich culture.

"I recall the stories, but I believe that names were a little different," Osprey had listened to Dante's speech and then had dug deep in her memories, trying to recall, what had her father's exact words been. Unfortunately for her - she hit dead ends and the tales remained in the shadows of the furthest corners of her mind. "Wicked," she winced after Dante told, how Minerva had been born. "I mean, I sometimes wonder, how people come up with that kind of things," she mused, casting a questioning glance first at her companion and then at the starry sky. "Do tell, what else you see there," she asked him, beckoning to the stars.
Messages In This Thread
RE: When the world turns ugly I just turn and look at you - by Osprey - September 17, 2014, 03:43 PM