Duskfire Glacier letter to the editor
ís & steinn ♔ hjarta & sál
583 Posts
Ooc — Java
OK!

Njal, A voice shot through the air and the man turned his head sharply, hearing the summons and being spooked back to the area directly around him. He noticed the golden woman instantly and relaxed, although... It was disconcerting to the Alpha that he hadn't heard her approach. She was slight of build though, and that probably accounted for Hatshepsut being light on her feet; not to mention the many things that plagued his own mind.

How do you fare? She asked next, and Njal breathed a sigh - it sounded stern, whistling from between clenched teeth.

But he didn't answer initially. The man's brain filtered what was necessary for the conversation at hand, leaving him appearing distracted before the diminutive figure. When he finally did speak, Njal didn't know where to start. I'm... Well, there's a few things on my mind, but... Another sigh. Ugh, he just needed to deal with these things one at a time and everything would be fine. I'm alright. Have you had any further dealings with the lynx?

Someone had mentioned the lynx at some point. Maybe it had been Hatshepsut - maybe it was Danica, or someone else - but Njal couldn't remember. He turned a brief look up toward the glacier, and then flicked his warm gaze across the female's silhouette idly; his ears pricking forward, but then twisting at a subtle sound in the distance. He was addled, and obviously stressed.
Messages In This Thread
letter to the editor - by RIP Njal - September 08, 2014, 11:42 PM
RE: letter to the editor - by Hatshepsut - September 14, 2014, 10:18 PM
RE: letter to the editor - by RIP Njal - September 17, 2014, 10:54 PM
RE: letter to the editor - by Hatshepsut - September 22, 2014, 02:31 PM