Duskfire Glacier if I die in my sleep, don't bother to wake me
8 Posts
Ooc — Rou
All Welcome 
Still a stranger to the lay of the lands, Roulette found himself wandering aimlessly. Not a single wolf was to be seen, so far. At least, none that Tzila had described to him before. He hadn't necessarily sought them out, but happening upon them at some point would be to his advantage. The sooner he was able to easily recognize the veterans of Duskfire, the better. The same applied to him. Now that he could call the pack his, he wanted the others to know it too. He was no longer an outsider.

The days after his encounter with Tzila weren't as eventful as he'd assumed they would be. Granted, he had time to rest and recuperate, but for being a territory belonging to a pack, one would think more would be going on. 

Oh well. He thought to himself. 

Have been roaming around for a while, Roulette eventually grew bored and tired. The moon was out and the sky had grown dark. Pausing beneath a small bundle of topiary, he huddled beneath one of the larger branches. Here was as good of a place as any to get some form of sleep. Slumping down over his flank, he curled himself up, though not too tightly as to cause discomfort. Forcing his eyes to shut, he waited, hoping slumber would befall him quickly.
Messages In This Thread
if I die in my sleep, don't bother to wake me - by Roulette - September 05, 2021, 10:23 PM
RE: if I die in my sleep, don't bother to wake me - by Lane - September 06, 2021, 12:09 PM
RE: if I die in my sleep, don't bother to wake me - by Lane - September 30, 2021, 01:21 PM