Duskfire Glacier if I die in my sleep, don't bother to wake me
8 Posts
Ooc — Rou
Eyes tightly shut. Looming air slightly frigid, nipping at his naked limbs. Unfortunately for him, the thick spread of fur did not reach each portion of his frame equally, sparing him little comfort. The topiary, however, did well to shield him from any rain. That was a blessing, to say the least. 

Slumber was near -- he could almost feel it... but, at the same time, he also felt too chilled to be relaxed. A noise had also risen, distracting him. Ears now risen, a growl emerged from the depths of his larynx. Some creature was making a bountiful racket and it was irritating far more so than he would have liked.

It was a quickly made decision for him to up and find the cause of the disruption and put a swift end to it. Groaning, Rou pushed himself up to his behemoth paws and took off towards the sound of the barking. It wasn't far, thankfully, so he was saved a lengthy trip. Pausing upon a decent slope, he grew confused. There was something here... Where is it now?

Tilting his head slightly, he bounded towards the edge of the slope and peered over. Ahah.

There was some wolf down below. Were they injured? They had been barking after all, but it sound as though it were a cry of pain. Scowling, Roulette sent a heavy bark downwards, alerting the stranger of his presence.
Messages In This Thread
if I die in my sleep, don't bother to wake me - by Roulette - September 05, 2021, 10:23 PM
RE: if I die in my sleep, don't bother to wake me - by Lane - September 06, 2021, 12:09 PM
RE: if I die in my sleep, don't bother to wake me - by Roulette - September 20, 2021, 12:11 AM
RE: if I die in my sleep, don't bother to wake me - by Lane - September 30, 2021, 01:21 PM