Blackfoot Forest lockdown
the serpent king
281 Posts
Ooc —
If you have time/want to we should have an updated thread. :o And maybe he can convince her to join Duskfire Glacier, though I'm not sure what you had planned for her. ^-^

She was quick to hiss that the “memories” he had were lies and Týrr scoffed lightly at her, reminiscent of a incorrigible and defiant teenager. He did not want to see the sense in her words, did not want to even remotely accept that there might be merit in her words. Instead, Týrr chose to be stubborn and block out her words, brushing them off quickly so that he would not investigate them any further than he already had. Surprise stole across the Rekkr's expression at the disbelief and outrage in her voice when she re-stated what he had, simply in different words. That he was loyal to Duskfire Glacier and that he had no intentions of leaving. She was still adamant that he was her Tezcacoatl and he wondered if that meant she had intentions of leaving him alone or not. From her tone, it didn't seem that he did. Of course. I'm not a social hermit, Týrr told her, miffed. He had found something good with the Sveijarns and he did not intend on abandoning them. Not now, not ever. He was beginning to feel like he was making something out of himself and he enjoyed being apart of something much bigger than just himself, of being apart of it's very foundations. Helping to found a pack was so much more than just joining an already founded pack. He had been vital to it's creation, in his own way, and it made him feel (even if just a little) important. Rather than feeling the 'just another new member' vibe he tended to get sometimes from joining a previously established pack.

A breath of relief escaped the earthern Rekkr's muzzle when she spoke that she could see that she was wasting her time, only for Týrr to have to stifle his groan in the next moment when she spoke that she would just have to wait. Look ma'am, Týrr began a little impatiently, You really don't have to wait for me or anything. I'm not trying to be rude but why don't you just tell your Queen your Tezcacoatl died or something and go home. Because, frankly, he was beginning to feel a little creeped out by her persistence.

he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
lockdown - by Tezcacoatl - August 26, 2014, 02:50 PM
RE: lockdown - by Manauia IA - August 27, 2014, 07:26 PM
RE: lockdown - by Tezcacoatl - August 28, 2014, 09:10 AM
RE: lockdown - by Manauia IA - September 03, 2014, 06:28 PM
RE: lockdown - by Tezcacoatl - September 05, 2014, 07:15 AM
RE: lockdown - by Manauia IA - September 10, 2014, 07:54 PM
RE: lockdown - by Tezcacoatl - September 12, 2014, 08:16 AM
RE: lockdown - by Manauia IA - September 18, 2014, 08:34 PM
RE: lockdown - by Tezcacoatl - September 19, 2014, 08:36 AM