Sequoia Coast Soul search
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle Cloud sighed realizing she was being foolish and too wary. She had not been afraid, but she had been nervous that his temper maybe like Ragnars. And frankly she did not wish to be on the receiving end of that when she didn't really feel well anyway. She shifted and ghosted closer, wanting to help him feel better, but knowing she would probably get a snap or sharp retort if she tried. So she simply whined softly, to let him know the only way she knew how that she was sorry. When she was close enough that she could reach out and touch him, she stopped and sat to her haunches, already dwarfed by his size, now even more so and she waited.

Thistle stared at him and heard his words and then she spoke sharply You young man are acting like a spoiled child. Angry simply because your father, and don't sit there and tell me he isn't your father. Regardless of how it came about, he did care for you, taught you skills you would need to make a life, gave you things to strive for. Anyway, angry because your father has new children. That is ridiculous, and you can sit there and argue with me until you're blue in the face, if you so wish. But i Know jealousy when I see it, as i suffer from it myself. So do not sit there and tell me that is not it. She snorted at him and glared at him, fixing him with her best mom stare. You want so much to be your own idividiual, to be your own wolf, to be all grown up, but the way you are acting right now isn't such a way. If you want to estrange yourself from your family, I will not take that admittance. You will speak to @Ragnar about it not me. I've about had enough of you all and your selfishness. You are definitely your father's son. Do not get me wrong, I am sorry that you have had to suffer, and I am sorry that you did not know that you were this Quetzalcoatl. However I am not sorry to call you my step son, even right now and I know Ragnar is not sorry to call you son. And you are all three, Tyrr, Quetzalcoatl, and your own wolf you just have to figure out how to make it work. She grew quiet then, but sat still. She wondered briefly if he would attack her, she would be no match and he would probably seriously hurt her. But he needed to have a reality check. Yes it was awful that he had been deceived, but Ragnar had raised him to the best of his abilities, granted he should have told him the truth, but it was a moot point now. And frankly she was more upset that he felt the need to ostracize himself, merely because he was upset that he had siblings, siblings that were not even Ragnar's by blood much like him, it was foolish.

I am not denying that Ragnar should have told you this himself. And I told him the day would come when you would ask, but regardless he did help you, raise you, teach you, and yes he even loved you. I know you are confused and I know this is hard, but try and look at it all with an open mind. I am sorry Tyrr for whatever it is worth.
Messages In This Thread
Soul search - by Thistle Cloud - September 16, 2014, 01:53 PM
RE: Soul search - by Tezcacoatl - September 16, 2014, 04:31 PM
RE: Soul search - by Thistle Cloud - September 16, 2014, 04:53 PM
RE: Soul search - by Tezcacoatl - September 16, 2014, 06:15 PM
RE: Soul search - by Thistle Cloud - September 17, 2014, 02:27 PM
RE: Soul search - by Tezcacoatl - September 17, 2014, 07:20 PM
RE: Soul search - by Thistle Cloud - September 17, 2014, 08:46 PM
RE: Soul search - by Tezcacoatl - September 18, 2014, 08:57 AM
RE: Soul search - by Thistle Cloud - September 19, 2014, 12:27 PM
RE: Soul search - by Tezcacoatl - September 19, 2014, 01:06 PM
RE: Soul search - by Thistle Cloud - September 19, 2014, 01:17 PM