Blackfoot Forest (m) love and death
Raven Sinthos Vyler
86 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
She had to agree with his perspective on the little mammals. They didnt appear to have any lasting substantial amount of filling to their tiny statures, anyway. Even though she had never tasted the meat herself, she had accepted his opinion as a truth.

"I havent had them before..they are not common where I dwell."

Then the darkness cloaked males question stopped her cold. Mate? She had no mate. She had never had such a thing. She had been desired, yes, but she had ended it before the lovers pack could fued with hers, causing death and destruction over such a petty lust. Then he had admitted he had never loved her anyway, so the mutual friendship was obliterated. By simple words alone. No, she had no mate. And that was nothing be be ashamed of. At least, not that she knew of..

"Mate?...What mate? I have no such significant other who desires me for such a niceity." Then it hit her. Syver. Her protector. He wasn't her mate. He was her 'Jarl' as he had termed himself to her, and the relationship they shared was one that did not exist on terms of love.

"He is not my mate. He is my leader. My alpha. And no need to ask him, after all we will soon be leaving this place, i believe his heart of travels never stops beating."

At the mention of the deer meat, she had recalled a cache of venison she had made a few days back, and hoped no other predator had reached it first. If this male still had hunger in his stomach, she could atleast be nice enough to fill it.

"I am Raven. Are you still hungry?" the onyxed hellion asked, a bit of curiosity betraying her intent to show no weakness.
Messages In This Thread
(m) love and death - by Sinaaq - September 18, 2014, 04:04 PM
RE: (m) love and death - by Raven Vyler - September 18, 2014, 06:14 PM
RE: (m) love and death - by Sinaaq - September 18, 2014, 07:17 PM
RE: (m) love and death - by Raven Vyler - September 18, 2014, 09:30 PM
RE: (m) love and death - by Sinaaq - September 19, 2014, 06:59 AM
RE: (m) love and death - by Raven Vyler - September 19, 2014, 03:49 PM
RE: (m) love and death - by Sinaaq - September 20, 2014, 07:47 AM
RE: (m) love and death - by Raven Vyler - September 20, 2014, 01:40 PM
RE: (m) love and death - by Sinaaq - September 21, 2014, 09:13 AM
RE: (m) love and death - by Raven Vyler - September 22, 2014, 05:53 PM
RE: (m) love and death - by Sinaaq - September 24, 2014, 07:06 AM