Sequoia Coast Soul search
the serpent king
281 Posts
Ooc —
Last post for me and Tyrr, thanks for the thread and sorry these two can't seem to get along! :x

Týrr ignored her statement about what she would do to him if he was one of her children, barely resisting the urge to tell her that if she tried she would be missing a paw and that all would be left would be a bloody stump. He wasn't sure what it was about Thistle Cloud and her offspring that made him so violent but he knew that for his own sake and for theirs as well, he needed to put them far, far behind him. Whether she was going to let him or not wasn't a contender. He was an adult and he was going to do what he wanted, if she had any sort of common sense, Týrr couldn't help but think she would let him do what he wanted and stop acting like she had any say on what he did or what he didn't do. She had no choice but to accept his ending all of his ties with them and if Ragnar had a problem with it...well then, Týrr didn't give a shit because it was obvious, proven many times, that Ragnar didn't give a shit about him. No, I want my Chronicler trade, Týrr corrected her, but for the sake of wanting to earn it and prove himself to Njal and Tuwawi he needed to oblige her. It is run by Njal and Tuwawi Sveijarn, and they branched off to make a new life, a new legacy for them and their children. That's about it. They were too new to have much else in terms of 'important information', which, admittedly, made it very easy to keep up with their history because it was so new.

It wasn't just Thistle Cloud that Týrr hated, but Ragnar and their spawn as well. He hated the whole damn Lodbrok family because, apparently, he wasn't enough of one to even be considered a Lodbrok. It made sense now, of course, Ragnar was a lying asshole who kept him from his real family for reasons that Týrr was sure were just as selfish as he thought them to be. And you're right, by the way. You shouldn't take my admittance, but only because I was never apart of your family in the first place. I can't estrange myself from a family I was never a part of. And you can tell Ragnar that and if he has a problem with it he knows where to find me. But Týrr doubted Ragnar cared and so he didn't believe it would come out to a fight. With those words he offered her a grim smirk, turned and walked away because if he didn't he was likely to regret what was to come. He was confused, yes, but he couldn't deny that he felt as if a great weight had been lifted off of his shoulders.

he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
Soul search - by Thistle Cloud - September 16, 2014, 01:53 PM
RE: Soul search - by Tezcacoatl - September 16, 2014, 04:31 PM
RE: Soul search - by Thistle Cloud - September 16, 2014, 04:53 PM
RE: Soul search - by Tezcacoatl - September 16, 2014, 06:15 PM
RE: Soul search - by Thistle Cloud - September 17, 2014, 02:27 PM
RE: Soul search - by Tezcacoatl - September 17, 2014, 07:20 PM
RE: Soul search - by Thistle Cloud - September 17, 2014, 08:46 PM
RE: Soul search - by Tezcacoatl - September 18, 2014, 08:57 AM
RE: Soul search - by Thistle Cloud - September 19, 2014, 12:27 PM