Blackfoot Forest lockdown
the serpent king
281 Posts
Ooc —
Ok. :-) Also, this seems like a good place to wrap this up, and I'll get our new one up. :D

Short of what he had already offered her as a potential solution to her problem there was little else Týrr was willing to give her. She wanted him to drop everything and go with her — a stranger, expecting him to take her at her word when he had nothing that told him she was telling him the truth. Aside from her word, of course. For all Týrr knew though, she was just a crazy woman who had herself convinced he was her Prince (which was, admittedly, what he thought). I don't know what else to tell you, He spoke softly, with a soft shrug of his shoulders. I won't go with you. He had already made this clear, but she was exhausting what he had came up with as an alternative and, instead, he was left only her solution, which he was not willing to even compromise upon. He wasn't leaving Duskfire Glacier, period, and he certainly wasn't so trusting as to believe that his entire life, or what he could remember of it, was a lie. I have to get back, He told her. It was the truth, or, at least, part of it anyway. It wasn't as if he were chained to Duskfire Glacier. He had the liberty to go in and out of the territory but he didn't like being away for too long...and he was still unsure about her. Very, very unsure. I'll uh, see you. He didn't know if it was true, or not but he said it out of knee-jerk mannerisms, regardless. With those words he turned and offered her an awkward peek over his shoulder before he disappeared nearly over eager to be back on Duskfire soil.

he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
lockdown - by Tezcacoatl - August 26, 2014, 02:50 PM
RE: lockdown - by Manauia IA - August 27, 2014, 07:26 PM
RE: lockdown - by Tezcacoatl - August 28, 2014, 09:10 AM
RE: lockdown - by Manauia IA - September 03, 2014, 06:28 PM
RE: lockdown - by Tezcacoatl - September 05, 2014, 07:15 AM
RE: lockdown - by Manauia IA - September 10, 2014, 07:54 PM
RE: lockdown - by Tezcacoatl - September 12, 2014, 08:16 AM
RE: lockdown - by Manauia IA - September 18, 2014, 08:34 PM
RE: lockdown - by Tezcacoatl - September 19, 2014, 08:36 AM