hit 'em right between the eyes!
Lurker
48 Posts
Ooc — Noire
Oh no. I love him. :*
Týrr's insinuations went over her tiny head. Why did he draw out “pretty” like that? Was it a speech impediment? She would have noticed the compliment if she ruminated on it more, but Jökull had other things on her mind. She'd take the compliment and file it away under things to boast about to anyone willing to lend an ear. Týrr was never gonna live down being “preettyy scared.
        Imagine her surprise when she actually got a hold of him, tiny daggers digging into his skin to the point of penetration. Lucky for him, Jökull had no interest in hurting him. Týrr has done nothing but stroke her ego upon arriving. While her family might not appreciate the idolization, Jökull sure as hell did. Unhinging her jaws from his arm, she inspected for damage she may from wrought. She had not tasted any blood, but it did not hurt to check and make sure.
        Pleased by the absence of blood, Jökull licked him where she had clamped down on only moments before, trying to lick away the pain inflicted.
        “I dunno...'bout dat,” she quietly spoke, moving away to give Týrr some much needed space. Doubt infused her words. She had managed to get a hold of him, but he had been (somewhat) stationary during her frenetic diversion. Would she have snagged him if he had been on the move? A sinking in the pit of her stomach told he no.
         “I gots ya, but I don't think dat would work in a real...um...” Wide eyes looked up into his, searching for the appropriate word.
Messages In This Thread
hit 'em right between the eyes! - by Jökull - September 16, 2014, 03:30 AM
RE: hit 'em right between the eyes! - by Tezcacoatl - September 16, 2014, 08:49 AM
RE: hit 'em right between the eyes! - by Jökull - September 17, 2014, 09:13 AM
RE: hit 'em right between the eyes! - by Tezcacoatl - September 17, 2014, 11:57 AM
RE: hit 'em right between the eyes! - by Jökull - September 18, 2014, 01:59 PM
RE: hit 'em right between the eyes! - by Tezcacoatl - September 19, 2014, 07:38 AM
RE: hit 'em right between the eyes! - by Jökull - September 20, 2014, 10:11 AM
RE: hit 'em right between the eyes! - by Tezcacoatl - September 21, 2014, 08:25 AM