Ouroboros Spine ukalli-sugruk
219 Posts
Ooc — Me
My intention was not for you to change anything. I like him being authentic! :)

As ferocious as Kausiut looked and acted, in the end she was still a small puppy and even a rabbit was too much of a big kill for her to conquer. Her jaws were not yet that strong to puncture the skin and get to the tasty bits. Instead she had a full mouth of fur, that tickled her throat and stuck to her palate and tongue. She stepped back, scrunched her nose and coughed the hair out. With little success to fully free her oral cavity, but she ignored it and went back to work. 

The puppy fought for good 15 - 20 minutes, a focus that long is rather unusual for a kid that young. She had got very little in terms of red meat, more than enough of intestinal content (turned out that bellies were far more easier targets than necks and backs) and, feeling somewhat tired, she settled down to chew on an ear. While in this position, she finally grew aware that the uncle, who had brought the gift, was still there, watching her in disgust and fear. She did not pick up these two emotions, when she looked up to meet his gaze and offered him a toothy grin and happy, albeit tired wag of her tail. The stuff had been and still was good.
Messages In This Thread
ukalli-sugruk - by Kigipigak - November 01, 2021, 12:59 PM
RE: ukalli-sugruk - by Kausiut - November 02, 2021, 01:48 PM
RE: ukalli-sugruk - by Kigipigak - November 07, 2021, 04:32 PM
RE: ukalli-sugruk - by Kausiut - November 09, 2021, 03:21 PM
RE: ukalli-sugruk - by Kigipigak - November 11, 2021, 07:28 PM
RE: ukalli-sugruk - by Kausiut - November 13, 2021, 07:56 AM
RE: ukalli-sugruk - by Kigipigak - November 16, 2021, 11:09 AM
RE: ukalli-sugruk - by Kausiut - December 01, 2021, 08:24 AM