Moonsong Glacier i wanna get down lower than atlantis
38 Posts
Ooc — Eoran
"you don't look like a lady to me, bro."

He made one mistake though. He turned his back on her.

Makatza jumped again, aiming for his left hind leg. She would bite down as hard as she could with his back turned, and she would pull with her entire weight backward to make him stumble and BLEED. No one, and she meant no one, was going to turn their back on her. Or call her bro, twice.

His stupid tail had been lifted as to say "fuck you." and she hated it. If she had made him stumble and fall she would bite for it. She would chimp like a gator onto his tail, and pull on it as hard as she could then begin to shake back and forth to really maim and break it. She didn't want it to fall off, oh no that was just a clean cut.

She wanted him to hurt.

Just like he hurt her feelings.

She spoke no words as she attacked, she just did. She didn't want to warn him or tell him he was an idiot, but she was certainly going to prove to him that turning his back on someone pissed, was a poor choice of action.
Messages In This Thread
i wanna get down lower than atlantis - by Val - November 08, 2021, 06:26 PM
RE: i wanna get down lower than atlantis - by Makatza - November 10, 2021, 01:39 PM
RE: i wanna get down lower than atlantis - by Val - November 11, 2021, 10:20 AM
RE: i wanna get down lower than atlantis - by Makatza - November 14, 2021, 09:51 AM
RE: i wanna get down lower than atlantis - by Val - November 14, 2021, 09:43 PM
RE: i wanna get down lower than atlantis - by Makatza - November 15, 2021, 02:17 PM
RE: i wanna get down lower than atlantis - by Val - November 15, 2021, 06:23 PM