Noctisardor Bypass Spirits of the calling
7 Posts
Ooc — Eoran
Hope was closing her eyes for a moment, waiting and listening. When she heard the footsteps of someone coming closer she opened her eyes and raised her head to watch a grey male come closer. She didn't feel afraid or frightened, the spirits had led her here, no harm would come to her. She tried to raise herself but her tired legs told her no.

"are you ill, frau?"

He spoke a language and with an accent that was unknown to her, but his demeanor told her he was friendly. There were no insult in his tongue. She smiled warmly at his concern and let out a very light and quiet laugh. "No, not ill. But tired from my travels here. It seems like my old legs won't go a step further." She uncurled her legs and tried once again to raise herself, but failed. She didn't have any strength left in her legs and so she lay down once again smiling at the youngster. His concern was welcome, though not needed.

"I just need to rest for a bit, then I'll be able to stand again." The elderly female looked out and beyond the grey male on the beautiful landscape before them. She smiled. "Is this your home? It's beautiful." she nodded toward the sight behind him and then moved her gaze slowly back toward him. She was in no rush to get things done and it was clearly showing. She didn't think him the impatient kind, but she could be wrong.

"I've been guided here. I hope to make this my home as well." This was why she had traveled for days after all, the reason she was so tired and fatigued. She had traveled without much more than water in her belly and she was paying for it now.
Messages In This Thread
Spirits of the calling - by Hope - November 15, 2021, 02:52 PM
RE: Spirits of the calling - by Mahler - November 15, 2021, 03:35 PM
RE: Spirits of the calling - by Hope - November 16, 2021, 05:25 AM
RE: Spirits of the calling - by Mahler - November 16, 2021, 04:22 PM
RE: Spirits of the calling - by Hope - November 17, 2021, 01:23 PM
RE: Spirits of the calling - by Mahler - November 18, 2021, 02:36 PM