no time here in space
But in the silence I heard you calling out to me
263 Posts
Ooc — Ashur
Edit: Are these two boys only four days apart in age? :o I thought Týrr was a lot younger than Malachi, but their birth dates are... a lot closer than I thought xD

Malachi couldn't tell if Týrr caught onto his ignorance of the trades, but decided to keep the false front of knowledge regardless. Malachi noticed Týrr's quick glance and the flattening of his ears, but the earthen male gave no admittance that he had caught onto Malachi's lack of understanding - which by all means ran fine by Malachi.

They slowed as the scent of the borderline grew in strength, but Malachi found his attention focused more on Týrr's words than on the patrol he had suggested. His mouth twitched to form a lopsided smile at the earthen male's remark. "One of the perks of being with a pack from its birth." He could guess better at the roles of a Chronicler - his pack had used the same term for those who had taught pups their pack's history - and felt an ebb of confidence return. Still, he didn't know how many trades there were, and if there were two there were bound to be more. He didn't let himself worry over whether or not he would find one that suited him: he felt more or less confident he would, once he overcame the pride that stopped him from letting his ignorance of them show.

Malachi forced himself to focus now on the borders, which spoke of Duskfire scent - and a faint feline musk that struck a troubling stir in the young Kalderon's heart. His home pack had tried to force similar cats from their territory, and though they had come to learn efficient ways of protecting their family from the beasts, the cats had proved wily, resilient, and difficult to eradicate for good. He thought immediately of the pups and felt his brow furrow as he flicked his darkening gaze toward Týrr. "We have to get these cats out of the territory."
Trades
[Image: warden.gif][Image: naturalist.gif] 1/5 | [Image: chronicler.gif] 2/5
Messages In This Thread
no time here in space - by Tezcacoatl - August 28, 2014, 04:09 PM
RE: no time here in space - by Malachi - August 29, 2014, 11:35 AM
RE: no time here in space - by Tezcacoatl - August 29, 2014, 03:14 PM
RE: no time here in space - by Malachi - August 30, 2014, 05:12 PM
RE: no time here in space - by Tezcacoatl - September 01, 2014, 09:07 AM
RE: no time here in space - by Malachi - September 03, 2014, 11:20 PM
RE: no time here in space - by Tezcacoatl - September 05, 2014, 08:03 AM
RE: no time here in space - by Malachi - September 07, 2014, 09:30 PM
RE: no time here in space - by Tezcacoatl - September 11, 2014, 10:42 AM