Blacktail Deer Plateau The Elevation of Trust
<font style="font-family:helvetica; font-size:12.5px; color:#4B0082;">Each of us can only deal with what’s in front of us.</font><p><I>Avatar by STEVIE!! :)</i>
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
Hawkeye shook her head. "I wasn't hearing anything back then, but I know I assumed it had been my brother. I think he heard things, too, but it drove him crazy. I wouldn't doubt him taking on someone that was part of a pack and didn't tolerate his crazy behavior." She spoke quietly at the end, lowering her head; she felt torn on how to feel about her brother. He had been two years older than her and taught her most things she knew before he had chased her off that cliff. "I don't really count the wolf he became in the end as my brother. He was driven insane by something. His eyes were red, not emerald. I--it just wasn't him."

At that moment, she herself saw red and narrowed her brow. Looking up, her eyes widened a bit; she finally saw the ghostly image of the magpie that Pied had spoken of. She closed her eyes tightly, thinking about her friend's words. "I wouldn't doubt that it was my brother, though, if he had been making faces. That seems just like something he would do." She smiled fondly. The mountainous female opened her eyes again, connecting them with Pied's. "Let me know if you see him again, if you don't mind." Hawkeye paused a beat. "...Do you accept your position as advisor? Before you go to rest, Pied."
set by sophie
Messages In This Thread
The Elevation of Trust - by Hawkeye - November 29, 2013, 09:38 PM
RE: The Elevation of Trust - by Pied - November 29, 2013, 10:01 PM
RE: The Elevation of Trust - by Hawkeye - November 29, 2013, 10:12 PM
RE: The Elevation of Trust - by Pied - November 29, 2013, 10:29 PM
RE: The Elevation of Trust - by Hawkeye - November 29, 2013, 10:43 PM
RE: The Elevation of Trust - by Pied - November 29, 2013, 10:56 PM
RE: The Elevation of Trust - by Hawkeye - November 29, 2013, 11:07 PM
RE: The Elevation of Trust - by Pied - November 29, 2013, 11:30 PM
RE: The Elevation of Trust - by Hawkeye - November 30, 2013, 10:17 AM
RE: The Elevation of Trust - by Pied - November 30, 2013, 02:23 PM