Blacktail Deer Plateau When the world turns ugly I just turn and look at you
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
She did not know the truth of her words when she said that he could not imagine, and he did not respond any more than to give a laugh of agreement. He had told her brother of his upbringing, but saw no need to divulge it with others, for it really had no bearing on the present. Her laughter made him happy, though, and he was truly glad that she could look back and get such amusement. Her parents must have been great.

"Perhaps he could. Imagine the stories the stars could tell." He looked up at them again. "After all, they see everything. Bet that would be heaven for an accomplished story weaver like yourself." Blue had mentioned her affinity for tales and he did not doubt it, especially after this meeting.

"I wasn't aware there was another. I am sorry." He hadn't known the three had another brother and hadn't meant to dredge up old wounds, though now that he thought back on the question, he wasn't sure what he had expected. "That was rude of me to ask, I apologize." Distance really could do the heart some good when such doubts were being had, and she seemed brighter than ever after her travels.
aiming for Warrior, Guardian, and Advisor specializations
Messages In This Thread
RE: When the world turns ugly I just turn and look at you - by Dante RIP - September 21, 2014, 05:11 PM