Ouroboros Spine i will breathe you in the smoke
marrow of the spirit
1,313 Posts
Ooc — Ku
IIRC, they got into a couple of spats with one another that got physical. And then Chena pursued him for ages, against her brother's wishes lmao. Years later, we get Mordecai et al! I don't think Tantamount and Leviathan ever came to make amends but I do remember him trying to look after his kids after he and his mate died, albeit distantly.

Her deliberations brought him no concern. Instead he relished in the change of pace from her, hoping to have restored some sort of semblance of control to their otherwise chaotic flow. The silence gave him time to mentally preparing as well, whatever the answer would have been. He took in the vista once more, detaching from the present momentarily until some sort of confirmation of her decision had eased him to be aware. Her words pulled his gaze back to her, and he curiously withheld the expression he found there.

“Of course,” he said, this time followed up by a good natured wave of his tail across the dusty ground. “When you've decided that you're ready, you know how to reach me.” Though he had no way of knowing what the future would hold, he would be ready for it all the same. It would that meeting perhaps most of all that would tell him whether or not things would really improve in time or not. And just maybe, perhaps it would bring many things that had been boiling beneath the surface of them all to a resolute head.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
Messages In This Thread
i will breathe you in the smoke - by Mordecai - September 10, 2014, 12:10 AM
RE: i will breathe you in the smoke - by Ptarmigan - September 17, 2014, 02:08 PM
RE: i will breathe you in the smoke - by Mordecai - September 18, 2014, 12:14 PM
RE: i will breathe you in the smoke - by Ptarmigan - September 21, 2014, 03:20 PM
RE: i will breathe you in the smoke - by Mordecai - September 21, 2014, 06:48 PM
RE: i will breathe you in the smoke - by Ptarmigan - September 21, 2014, 07:52 PM
RE: i will breathe you in the smoke - by Mordecai - September 21, 2014, 08:24 PM
RE: i will breathe you in the smoke - by Ptarmigan - September 21, 2014, 08:35 PM
RE: i will breathe you in the smoke - by Mordecai - September 21, 2014, 08:45 PM
RE: i will breathe you in the smoke - by Ptarmigan - September 21, 2014, 09:08 PM
RE: i will breathe you in the smoke - by Mordecai - September 21, 2014, 09:19 PM
RE: i will breathe you in the smoke - by Ptarmigan - September 21, 2014, 09:45 PM
RE: i will breathe you in the smoke - by Mordecai - September 21, 2014, 10:16 PM