Pogovorite s molchaniya. 《Speak with Silence》 IC Joining
<i><div><span style="color:#9e0000;">A</span><span style="color:#980101;">u</span><span style="color:#920202;">t</span><span style="color:#8c0303;"> </span><span style="color:#870404;">V</span><span style="color:#810505;">i</span><span style="color:#7b0605;">n</span><span style="color:#750706;">c</span><span style="color:#6f0807;">e</span><span style="color:#690908;">r</span><span style="color:#630a09;">e</span><span style="color:#5d0b0a;"> </span><span style="color:#580b0b;">A</span><span style="color:#520c0c;">u</span><span style="color:#4c0d0d;">t</span><span style="color:#460e0e;"> </span><span style="color:#400f0f;">M</span><span style="color:#3a1010;">o</span><span style="color:#341110;">r</span><span style="color:#2e1211;">i</span></div><div></div><div><span style="color:#291312;">E</span><span style="color:#231413;">i</span><span style="color:#1d1514;">t</span><span style="color:#171615;">h</span><span style="color:#1d1615;">e</span><span style="color:#221515;">r</span><span style="color:#281514;"> </span><span style="color:#2d1514;">t</span><span style="color:#331514;">o</span><span style="color:#391414;"> </span><span style="color:#3e1413;">C</span><span style="color:#441413;">o</span><span style="color:#491413;">n</span><span style="color:#4f1313;">q</span><span style="color:#551313;">u</span><span style="color:#5a1312;">e</span><span style="color:#601312;">r</span><span style="color:#661212;"> </span><span style="color:#6b1212;">o</span><span style="color:#711212;">r</span><span style="color:#761211;"> </span><span style="color:#7c1111;">t</span><span style="color:#821111;">o</span><span style="color:#871111;"> </span><span style="color:#8d1110;">D</span><span style="color:#921010;">i</span><span style="color:#981010;">e</span></div></i>
827 Posts
Ooc — Will
Ignore him, he's just in a bad mood xD Also hover for latin translations. Also Vector does not understand latin. (Which is all the foreign language spoken by Shadow :)

<style type="text/css"> r1 {color:#5e6d7c; font-size: 10px;} .r1box {background-color: #ccffffff; width: 500px; margin: auto; background-image: url('http://i.imgur.com/y77SqPt.jpg'); background-repeat: no-repeat; outline: 10px solid #477583;} .r1text {margin: auto; width: 350px; color:#2e5c8a; text-indent: 15px; font-family: rokkit; line-height: 15px; font-size: 12px; text-align: justify; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 525px; margin-bottom: 30px;}</style>

He was not in a good mood today, something that happened to him often whenever things were done incorrectly. Today he was on patrol, his expression impassive as he trotted by the borders and marked them every few steps. He was in no mood to deal with any disrespectful bastards today and hopefully everyone would know their place today for if they didn't, they might just be unlucky and have him come around. That wouldn't be good, for them at least, it would be amusing for him. Nothi" he muttered to himself as he walked, although none of his anger and frustration showed on his expressionless face.

He hoped to have a peaceful patrol today but apparently the gods decided that they were going to send him something to increase his bad mood. Great, I can finally taste blood again. he thought in a sadistic manner as he trotted towards the stranger's smell even before the howl requesting for his presence rang through the air. He adopted a dangerous smirk was he appeared in front of a male wolf with black and pale red fur. The glint in his platinum eyes -that either meant he was a madman or a genius- brightened, it usually dimmed when he was in a good mood or a normal mood but on days like this or when anything provoked him, it brightened giving his royal features and even more dangerous look than usual.

It was said that the glint in his eye was a trait of the Angelus Mortis line, and that was true for his father, brother and sister all had that glint. As a descendent of all three gods, Pluto was the original founder of his bloodline before Jupiter and Neptune came in. Apparently the god of the dead had given them the trait, a good one at that.

His tail raised dominantly over his hackles as he approached, head raised high and his posture stating he was of the highest rank. Silver gaze cold, steely and calculating locked with the other's emerald gaze. The glint almost glowing as he looked, the smirk dancing n his handsome features as he moved forward again until he was about a feet away from the stranger. The stranger was too close to his borders for comfort so with a dangerous growl he spoke in his trademarked soft icy voice "Move away from my borders now or you will never be able to move again favimus maestam."

He moved forward again, ready to pounce on the stranger if he didn't move. He was sure that the other wolf was a good fighter but he was a Roman, a born warrior of the gods, trained many years in the Legion. His build giving him both strength, speed and agility and no matter how strong or fast the other wolf was, the silver Praetor was confident he could beat him. It wasn't arrogance or pride that made him think like that, but a certain sureness that he would. To him it was a fact, the fact was he could defeat the stranger, he knew he was one of the best warriors in Rome, he wasn't boasting, it was merely a fact.

Messages In This Thread