Duskfire Glacier mark how the tempest roars
48 Posts
Ooc — torvi
arius is glad that ensio is on the same wavelength as he is in regards to the glacier and the duskfire legacy. though arius can not pretend to know wintersbane's thoughts on it, he suspects his father would not want brother to spill the blood of brother over land. their legacy was like a tree: it's roots could grow and branch out from where it was planted and with their claim uncontested in the taiga there was plenty of room to branch out. there was something about frostfire ridge that arius liked.

ensio's concerns about veteran were valid and arius considers them in a prolonged moment of contemplative silence. i don't know, the tundrian drawls in a soft sigh. i don't trust the man either, arius admits, though admittedly his lack of trust comes from not knowing him. he doesn't know the first thing about the current alpha male nor his intentions, his desires. but my mistrust is biased. i do not know him.

it was important, arius cannot help but think, to be the voice of diplomacy despite how his blood and bone calls for war. it is not his fault his kin has found him. though it was a bit unsettling how they came in on a giant flux. perhaps they were letting their grief and their instincts get the better of them; at least arius knew his were. i don't think making enemies is the right way to go about this, he says softly. at least, not until we have a reason to make enemies. but he is not eager to be so hasty; at least not while his temper was cooling and his grief was becoming manageable the more they spoke and planned.

arius is a very unreliable narrator. he twists events / things said to him to fit his own narrative. it is, in no shape or form personal, and not a reflection of me OOCly.
Messages In This Thread
mark how the tempest roars - by Arius - November 27, 2021, 06:08 PM
RE: mark how the tempest roars - by Ensio - November 27, 2021, 10:10 PM
RE: mark how the tempest roars - by Arius - November 28, 2021, 06:38 AM
RE: mark how the tempest roars - by Ensio - November 28, 2021, 07:55 PM
RE: mark how the tempest roars - by Arius - December 01, 2021, 07:11 AM
RE: mark how the tempest roars - by Ensio - December 06, 2021, 07:39 PM
RE: mark how the tempest roars - by Arius - December 07, 2021, 09:09 AM
RE: mark how the tempest roars - by Ensio - December 08, 2021, 10:53 PM
RE: mark how the tempest roars - by Arius - December 10, 2021, 10:13 AM
RE: mark how the tempest roars - by Ensio - December 20, 2021, 08:06 PM