shotgun aimed at my heart
<p style="font-size:12px;color:#fff;text-shadow:1px 1px 8px #fff;"><span style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;"><b><i><FONT COLOR="#f8f3dd">w</FONT><FONT COLOR="#f3edd8">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ece7d2">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#e6e0cc">k</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dfdac6"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#d9d3c0">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#d3cdba">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ccc6b4">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#c6c0ae">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#bfb9a8">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#b9b2a2">g</FONT><FONT COLOR="#b3ac9c">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#aca596"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#a69f8f">w</FONT><FONT COLOR="#9f9889">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#999283">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#938b7d">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#8c8477"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#867e71">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#7f776b">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#797165">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#736a5f"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#6c6459">f</FONT><FONT COLOR="#665d53">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#5f574d">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#595047">e</FONT></i></b></span></p>
150 Posts
Ooc — Tokio

“I don't give a fuck who they turned the pack over to, Sitri,” Ira scowled furiously. It didn't matter because it should have been his. That was what Jinx had groomed him for, and even Lecter himself. Of course Ira realized that he had royally screwed that by going after Bones but he had thought that he had made the right choice even if Jinx hadn't seen it. He should have asked her what she would have done if it had been Lecter...would she have just let her love go? Without even bothering to try to rescue him? Of course it had been in vain as far as Ira was concerned because not only had he failed at saving Bones he had ended up turning his mother against him all in one, magnificent fell swoop. “Look, this pack...it doesn't, it holds nothing of her anymore. She may have founded it but she no longer leads it and how long do you think her ideals will uphold with some bitch on the throne?” Ira asked Sitri, not really expecting an answer. It had mostly been rhetorical anyway.

“I am good at stealth, Sitri,” Ira's smile was a wretched thing as it spread across his muzzle. “I don't care about leading this pack, Cara and Kaname can have it. Nothing of Jinx remains here. I only want to avenge her and hurt all of those who had let it happen.” Because as far as Ira cared to see they were all to blame. Even himself, but he figured the way his heart was tearing apart he was already suffering for it and that it wasn't fair that he was the only one. Ira drew in a sharp, painful breath, silver eyes studying Sitri with a small wrinkle of insolence in his muzzle. “Why do you stay here? Come with me, Sitri. I will build a kingdom for us and honor Jinx and Lecter's memories.” He was loyal to Jinx and that was his saving grace in the pallid Princeling's books.

Messages In This Thread
shotgun aimed at my heart - by Ira Nox - September 06, 2014, 03:01 PM
RE: shotgun aimed at my heart - by Sitri - September 06, 2014, 03:07 PM
RE: shotgun aimed at my heart - by Ira Nox - September 07, 2014, 07:13 AM
RE: shotgun aimed at my heart - by Sitri - September 08, 2014, 10:44 AM
RE: shotgun aimed at my heart - by Ira Nox - September 12, 2014, 09:50 AM
RE: shotgun aimed at my heart - by Sitri - September 12, 2014, 12:24 PM
RE: shotgun aimed at my heart - by Ira Nox - September 17, 2014, 08:36 AM
RE: shotgun aimed at my heart - by Sitri - September 17, 2014, 04:37 PM
RE: shotgun aimed at my heart - by Ira Nox - September 22, 2014, 08:50 AM
RE: shotgun aimed at my heart - by Sitri - September 22, 2014, 10:01 AM